Graphical Issues Make it Unplayable For Me

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by mountainDuwe, Feb 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Natemare117

Natemare117 Generation 1

Erp, double post

2. Natemare117

Natemare117 Generation 1

Also, http collon //1drv dot ms/1jKcxnO This is a screen shot during the testing course in game of my arm all over the room. o_O

3. BMT

BMT Generation 1

Have you tried this? Beta drivers for your intel 4000. Doesn't fix my problem but might fix yours. I'm also amazed at how many people I'm finding in discussions trying to play Titanfall with an Intel integrated card. Guess you guys really don't mind playing at 10fps :p

communities.intel.com/thread/49322

4. Natemare117

Natemare117 Generation 1

Sigh, Well I have done LITERALLY every thing I could do when it came to my intel HD 4000 graphics card, tried updating via dell website, tried fixing, tried EVERY thing. Look's like I'm gona need to save up for an alienware computer with a proper graphics card. what graphic cards work for you guys? I'm looking for the route with "least resistance" if no one has a graphics card that works right off the bat. But I'm assuming I want a nVidia correct?

5. BMT

BMT Generation 1

I'm assuming you tried that link I gave you then? If you're buying an Alienware or any other pre-made computer it'll usually be hassle free, by the looks of Alienware's site even the cheapest computer you buy from them will run Titanfall fine. If you put your mind to it and research the basics of PC building you could probably get a computer running it just as fine for half the price though. But that involves the 'hassle' of learning so I guess just save up for Alienware :p

Anyway, I still have the problem, as do people here, here and on a thread on Reddit. Oh well, guess I'll play Carmageddon: Reincarnation until Respawn sorts this out.

edit: what's up with this forum and links, are they scared of other websites?

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/690289/dedicated-nvidia-card-vs-integrated-graphics-and-origin-ea-/?offset=13

6. BMT

BMT Generation 1

Well dang, I finally got somewhere with this whole mess. Basically those IntelHD beta drivers kept saying my computer was incompatible, until I decided to use the manual have disk method and force the damn thing to install. Now I can finally see the game without the glitches. Only problem is, this means the game is running on the integrated chip, not my dedicated Nvidia card. From what I can tell this isnt a known issue with the developers. Great job. Hopefully it'll eventually be fixed.

7. TheGuyWithNoGamertag

TheGuyWithNoGamertag Generation 1

Dude where can i find the beta drivers?

8. BMT

BMT Generation 1

About 4 posts above, but here I might as well post it again since you're in a hurry. I still don't get how you kids are playing Titanfall with any satisfaction on your Intel chips though, I gave it a try last night and it's horrible.

communities.intel.com/thread/49322

9. TheGuyWithNoGamertag

TheGuyWithNoGamertag Generation 1

Cheers, apologies I didn't realise the link i could see worked as the forum said it had been removed :)

10. TitanSwimma

TitanSwimma Generation 1

I am having the same issue with my laptop. I have a Intel HD 4000 with 12 Gigs of Ram and a intel i5 3rd gen running 2.5 Ghz and I'm having the same. I've read a lot of forms saying put in on all low and still. And I went to the graphics properties didn't have the TitanFall.exe thing. So please help

Attached Files:

11. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

12. bored

bored Generation 2

13. bored

bored Generation 2

I get the same tumbleweed of death, invisible characters, or blank screen, but I found science behind the glitch, that dark screen with nothing but the gun is not a dark screen, it's a mangled texture glitch, the tumble weeds are also mangled textures, all the stuff you see is mangled textures

14. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That has just got to suck.:mad: