Hacks on XboxOne already?!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Micky T, Apr 22, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anti hack

Anti hack Generation 1

Yeh, claro, eu vi algumas pontuações incríveis, mas, ao lado do que eu vi durante o jogo, não é coincidência, com certeza.

Eu desejo que eu fiz; Tudo o que teria tomado foi 'xbox registro que', mas no calor do que eu nunca pensei.
    Da próxima vez, se houver um, eu estarei gritando em meu kinect como um nutter :-D [/ QUOTE]
    Bom dia.
    Eu sou brasileiro eu quero denunciar jogadores que usar hack no jogo Titanfall2.
    TAG Bravo Shadow.
    BravoFB
    SurreAL
    Ele usam cronusmax no titanfall2.
    Quero banir eles por trapaça.
    Como faço isso?

2. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Dudes that know how to use cheats on Xbox....too much time on their hands - hope that if it's happening they get arsed off the network for good, cheating would simply make one a 'stink pilot'. And not for much fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. unclefrank666

unclefrank666 Generation 3

Was on Crash site map just killed three pilots in ATT, nobody in front of me, nobody using map hack or anything like that, i jumped up on a ledge to reload and get some health back, the little cave bit on the left from the main building, when an enemy pilot came through and his gun just automatically went up in the air went back on him and found me above him on the ledge, it was just a bit suspect really it didn't look right, looked a bit AI controlled if you know what i mean.
    Have had the shooting pilots with a Titan thing too. Played a few games while Wildlands was updating, absolutely no change at all, still the same things spoiling with the game. I do love this game and the first one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gary robertson

gary robertson Generation 1

ive been playing titanfall since it came out and ive seen hackers plenty of times i go on titanfall for 2 resons at 2 seprate times. 1st is to play and have fun and 2nd i go on to play and spectate and record sessions some peope do know me as a grass on it as some players know im on to catch them i do have a group on xbox and trying to. build it up to make a group of hack hunters to join me in sessions to find them. please feel free to add me as a friend. Tmxman1975 on xbox