Headsup Display... OMG!

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Oct 30, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

First let me say I can get use to the changes for the most part. Having said that why did they make a change to something that was so much better.

:mad:The big issue for me is the "radar" it is just a waste of space. It is not telling me anything useful - oh yes there must be someone out there in the cone but where? Maybe I am missing something or just need help to interpret the data presented.

I welcome any comments or suggestions... What is the screen shot below telling me that will help.

Attached Files:

2. ice

ice Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

you're not missing anything, the radar is almost useless

3. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

It uses a Destiny-style radar. It absolutely is just about useless. The outline in the cone means they are far away, the whole cone lit up means they are close but sometimes its not necessarily a Pilot, it could be grunts, stalkers, reapers, or titans. In Destiny it's PvE so kill everyone but in Titanfall half the time you don't care about the AI, just the pilots so its just a bunch of false alarms. Also you don't need to worry about a grunt sneaking up behind you and snapping your neck.