High Ping Players

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by GAMING_TROOPER, Apr 21, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GAMING_TROOPER

GAMING_TROOPER Generation 2

Why has nothing been done to stop the vast amount of players from foriegn countries invading our gameplay with high pings?

Why is there no region locked gameplay?

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

That statement makes no sense.

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:confused: Seems that there are a lot of issues with the pc side of Titanfall. Glad I can just turn on the clone, pop in the game disc and just have fun (except for the lag I get from time to time).

4. GAMING_TROOPER

Lol you are the biggest idiot on the planet if you don't understand what i just said.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hi mate, I'm not sure if you are new here but generally speaking we don't talk to each other like this. I merely don't understand what you mean. Which is why I wrote what I wrote, I am sorry if you took offense at it.

6. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

There isn't region locked gameplay because generally people don't like that. For example if I in America wanted to play with a friend in the UK or Austrailia I couldn't because of a region lock. Its a big thing on a lot of games finding foreigners with high ping. You just have to deal with it. I know worst advice that can be given. But since the game has such a low population at the moment it can't really be helped unless you want to wait twenty minutes to be placed in a lobby.

7. GAMING_TROOPER

There are plenty of players in attrition to have a region lock or they not able to region lock just one game mode?

8. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

It would have to be the whole game not just one game mode otherwise there would be ways around it.

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hold up. A candidate for UKIP right here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sarcinelli

sarcinelli Generation 2

lol there's barely enough people to fill a couple of servers up as things are right now if this game was region locked it would have been completely dead for years now...

• Agree Agree x 1