Holy hell, did anyone else notice this?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by RottweilerluvNZ, May 3, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey! what happened to the perfect little hole for pumping a few rounds through go??!!!!

There's like a generator there or something now! was this part of the updates? I wonder why they covered up this gap it's pretty bizzare!

No more sending a Northstar shot through there anymore! I wonder if there is any other map changes I haven't found yet. Titanfall™ 2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You're very observant. I never even noticed it was there in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

This utterly blew my mind, I had to circle it a couple of times while getting shot up!!! haha, usually I'd plugged some Northstar shots through there at oncoming Titans on the other side so I was sure it was me, but nope after disembarking and having a better look! it's filled in!

Oh well, off to the left then for a sneaky shot between the buildings ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I noticed in the new mode that little things like this are what give the good players a big adantage. Being aware of places you can take sneaky shots through buildings where you are pretty much covered and not visible. I don't see anyone around for miles and I'm getting lit up and it's like, "What the hell?" :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

The continued nerfing of the game....who is really surprised?

• Like Like x 1
  6. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Good god, is someone watching us here or something? lol......would you believe, that generator thing is gone now??!!

Can shoot straight through again! oh well!