How about some new content ?

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by CoZone14, Aug 2, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CoZone14

CoZone14 Generation 1

Hello everyone ! Today I was thinking about some new content from Titanfall ; every game need to be improved , ok so I was thinking about :
    New guns ;
    A new titan class ( it can be more) ;
    New tactical abilities for pilots ;
    New ordnances ;
    New sidearms ;
    - and many updates.

Q: Ok probabily you will ask "Why to improve the game? Is perfect like that ! "
    A: Yeah,but an improved game is more pleasant and with more stuff players will come to play , cuz TF is a funny game and also a game for those who want to play like pro's.
    My opinion is to bring more updates becouse more people will buy the game and updates make the game better and funnier . And I want to please you to think about and to imagine how the game will be with updates and then wrtie below your opinion.. Honest to be , I want you all to agree with me !
    Peace brothers !

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There were 3 map packs, an entirely new game mode added and constant weekly game modes that differed along with what.. 9 updates or something like that? Right now Respawn is hard at work on Titanfall 2 and another game as well, they've said we have gotten all we're gonna get with TF1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CoZone14

CoZone14 Generation 1

So,if they will make Titanfall 2 what will happen with this TF? We need to buy TF2 i think,cuz people will go on to the new game .
    And i've said about new content becouse i don't saw new content in game ..

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I think the games pretty much done. Respawn aren't the largest dev team, and I'm sure they're working in something else along with TF2 so I can't see much else happening to TF.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Bosco2029

Bosco2029 Generation 2

I totally agree. I'd love more unlocks and customisation. Though i also agree Respawn has washed its hands on TF1. What we really need is for them to release an SDK so the game can have a reinvigoration via the modding community. This game has so much potential

6. TheGamerUrso

TheGamerUrso Generation 3

Although the game has so much potential Respawn do not think they will support with new content , especially with new weapons , Titans etc because balancing it is really difficult to balance the game if they add more. I think they will fix all the problems of TF and all the missing features for TF2. They could add some more Maps or some better game Progression to spice things up.