How to make the game more "Titan Focused" and less "COD"

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Derrame, Jan 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 2
  6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Vanguard Class for Multiplayer!

• Like Like x 1
  7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very good tips! Thanks!

8. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

@Trini Chinese good stuff. My son and I got a kick out of episode 5 :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. OGkraken

OGkraken Generation 3

Now I agree with most of the things here, but I feel having a medic or mechanic titan would make things too overwatchy. I do however like the idea of having an objective type of game mode, such as a bomb place and bomb diffuse mode. In addition to that i don't think it would be nessacary to have a medic or medic titan because of the titan battery system. If you are not as good of a shooter you can focus on getting batteries, diffusing/hacking objectives (I haven't seen the use of the USB knife hack tool in tf2) Having an objective to guard and hacking enemy specters to use like personal minions would bring an unprecedented amount of depth to the meta. Imagine Amped Hardpoint with lots of AI and inorder to amp a hardpoint you have to hack into it with your knife

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trini Chinese

yep if amped hardpoint had AI again and the AI in the game was beefed up even more that part 1 with hackable turrets even a new rodio system to hack enemy titans when in auto mode and able to ride in them or to command them in battle would be interesting to play. the knife does not have as much use in tf2 as it did in tf1 agreed.
    as for a medic class pilot am down with it curious to see how it would have played out . but if batterys were all around the map with a timed respawn like a weapon pickup and a titan all it has to do is walk over it to resupply a medic class is like you said not necessary .
    the maps and modes are missing that AI element and that warzone feel .

• Like Like x 1
  11. OGkraken

OGkraken Generation 3

Well said

• Like Like x 1
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ooohh! I really like the idea of being able to take control of enemy titans that are in Auto Titan mode. You've also won me over on the more AI thing Trini. Medic class is great idea too. Also, batteries all around map is good idea too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trini Chinese

if the PC mod community had a crack at the code for titanfall i thing they could come up with some cool ideas and mod's .
    my thing is as good as the game that is titanfall 2 and we all can agree that part 1 is better. it goes to show that IMO EA rushed respawn in 2016 to launch . and i think that if this game was launched in the summer of 2017 or even 2018 the game would have turned out different and all the so called free DLC would have be in the game at launch and then they would have charged for dlc with the season pass to unlock new maps .

The game was rushed to market and this was noticeable due to the bad alpha which was really a marketing thing rather than a tech test. too many red flags and EA used Respawn like a pawn.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oooh, I like the community modding idea. My goal is to get myself financialy independant and wealthy as quick as possible, purchase the rights to Titanfall (the first one, they can keep the second one), and build a new game starting from TF1 and create what TF2 should have been. Because, it is not just TF2 itself that infuriates me, but it is what that means for the future, because I'm sure they will think the right move to move forward is to build on TF2 and not go back and start with the better game of TF1. WRONG ANSWER!!!

P.S. You can be in charge of overseeing the AI in my game Trini. :)

• Like Like x 1