How to report Hackers please

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by qwott13, Mar 20, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. qwott13

qwott13 Generation 1

I just want to know how to report Hackers please ?????????
    Last 2 games i play with Aimboter he just stay and Kill plyers he was 31 -0
    How is this posible how EA can make Games and don`t protect them ?
    How is this possible ??????? They don`t care or what or they just scam people ?
    Every single Game EA make is full of Hackers BF3/BF4/TitanFall ?????
    Why they don`t spend some more money protect they Game`s ?
    Well EA make very nice game`s but they can`t protecet they Product ????????

2. Gaming To Excess

Gaming To Excess Generation 5

They are aware of this and is doing something about it as we speak.

3. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

They've stated they're going to take an aggressive approach to the hackers in the very near future.

4. Slickdevil08

Slickdevil08 Generation 3

I agree with all the post. they are currently looking into getting rid of the hackers.

5. tommy290

tommy290 Generation 3

I think your ? key is stuck.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Read the OP in the voice of Samuel L. Jackson...

THERE ARE MOTHER ****ING HACKS IN THIS MOTHER ****ING GAME!!

Lolol

7. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thank you for the laugh. :p To the OP, they are actively working on fixing it and combating cheating/hacking at the current juncture. Every online game will have this problem, not just EA games, and not just Titanfall. Be happy that there is a company behind this game that is actively trying to solve the issue. :)

8. Luxxtenebri

Luxxtenebri Generation 2

If "every" online game has this problem why wait till after launch to combat the problem?

9. SHAN

SHAN GEN 10 NONSTOP MAP-TREADIN' CROSS-COUNTRY STRYDER
    Elite Pilot

I think one of the best ways to protect yourself from hackers is to play on CONSOLE!!! lol

10. Luxxtenebri

Luxxtenebri Generation 2

console has hackers. Ive selected public matches and been pulled into hacked private matches before. I could suddenly jump super high, move really fast, knife people acrossed the map as if i had the balistic knife in my hand. Console isnt safe either

11. Captain Sierra

Captain Sierra Generation 2

It's just more difficult. Coding a hack for console or even mac games is considerably more difficult considering that coding for Windows has the most documentation and software available. I am teaching myself C# to code plugins for Kerbal Space Program. Now, if I knew what language I had to use, I could also theoretically code a plugin for Titanfall with similar ease. The only major difference is that KSP is a very mod friendly single player game and Titanfall is a semi-competitive multiplayer game, which changes it from modding to hacking. Writing hacks for PC is easier and so there are more hackers comparatively. Therefore, hacking is generally considered a bigger problem on PC, which is false. It is the same problem, just with a higher prevalence.

12. Kaeldian

Kaeldian Generation 2

Just be careful who you call a hacker. Got called one yesterday which is pretty damn funny when you consider my KD usually hovers around 1.3 like it always has for the past 6 years.

Guess I should consider myself lucky I still get the hackusations once in a blue moon. :p

13. cv_lobo

cv_lobo Generation 1

we need a players list at the end of game due to when the quit we cant find their player name

14. qwott13

qwott13 Generation 1

WTF Start do something fucking EA !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so Mad wtf Or i go buy Hack as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. qwott13

qwott13 Generation 1

Fucking MOther fucker EA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. cv_lobo

cv_lobo Generation 1

player vivacity_gopro andvivacity_ruski plus v1l1n ,cheating due to rank and aimbot plus wallhacking 25 kills no death but its a custom game due to they leave and we start on some other people already playing

17. flukester

flukester Generation 2

#17 flukester, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    To the OP. I know, it's pretty bad out there. You just got to leave server and find another and hopefully after a few servers you will find a clean game. It is possible, just annoying as hell to leave and throw away your experience. Don't bother saying anything in game either because 3/4 of the people are totally clueless to cheaters. Either not watching spec or just clueless. I seriously doubt this game has any anti-cheat right now.

Link from respawn 4 days ago about cheaters...
    http://games.on.net/2014/03/titanfall-anti-cheat-measures-on-the-way-say-respawn/

So I'd say it's safe to say right now there is no anticheat. Yes, they do release games these days without anti-cheat. Be guaranteed they know which ones are being used too.

18. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

Hate to tell you this buddy, but EA doesn't run Titanfall, it's Respawn who does.

19. flukester

flukester Generation 2

I'm done with this game until there is word of hackers banned. I couldn't play a single game last night without my "my crosshair sticks to my target" opponents. While it only may be 1 or 2 douches on the server it ruins the fun and tilts the balance of the rounds. I jump on 1 bloody game this morning, aimbotter. Forget it. Waste of time. I'm not reporting either because it's a waste of time. If there is proper anti-cheat in the game it will detect them and kick them and sending and taking screenshots to me is a total waste of time. There is no way there is any anticheat in this game and it's bloody obvious. I'm disgusted that you would release a game, especially on PC with no anticheat. Steal my $80 and let the cheaters roam whereever. Ridiculous.

20. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Yesterday I was playing Hardpoint and two guys wrecked everyone. Their aim was simply impressive in that they could follow you perfectly and snap around from enemy to enemy.

Then the next match, they sucked... Almost as if they traded places with someone who has never even played the game.

The 3rd match, they're back to crazy aim. Totally owning everything.

4th match, back to noobish gameplay.

I left before the next match... Is it possible they were turning the hacks on every other game to hopefully fool the system?