I already regret buying TF2

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mic Blades, Oct 21, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

I think I'll be fine with the speed. The very first tech test I was very dissapointed but then during the second one I found I was able to string together some very fast movements. Almost faster than TF1 with the stim.
    I think the changed speed mechanics hurt the new players but are going to be a benefit to the higher rank TF1 players.

2. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Great point, unfortunately I am one of the "newer" players and will struggle, but I am going to work at it like a challenge. Now if I can just get the final two Goosers for Gen 6 that will be another challenge I didn't think I would ever even get one kill at...:)

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Go Bawgs Go!!!!

4. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

• Like Like x 2
  5. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Great point; I think the current developers lost sight of their core values in the game, it was good because it was based on a reality. TF makes no such claim and has always been focused on a more modernistic genre.

What drew me to TF in the first place was that years ago on the PC there was a game call MechWarrior which we played the heck out of and really enjoyed. Titan Fall is a "warp speed" jump ahead of that but it has a bit of the feel for me and is full of fond memories of hours played with my buds.

Can't wait until Friday!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 2
  7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

How many more "sleeps"?

• Like Like x 1
  8. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

4 more for BIG D. It will be late afternoon.

9. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

lol i am excited but i wont be able to play till the 5th of next month lol but am good am good am good am good ahhhhhhh am good

• Like Like x 1
  10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks DARK! I can't wait to give TF2 a try and see if anything has changed on the PC that might make bunny hopping easier or even possible on the PC. I sure hope so.

• Like Like x 1
  11. titanusfalus

titanusfalus Generation 1

I find it hilarious that he already regrets his purchase based on somebodys else article and experience 0_o

12. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It is unfortunate that some people are so easily swayed by the opinions of others. If I did that I would play COD IW because the YouTube "hacks" who make their living doing COD vids have to be positive and support the game. I played IW every day on both weekends and doubt I will play again. I made an informed decision.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Final 2!?! :eek: You're really getting it done with those goosers. :) As a matter of fact, you're gooser progress is much better than mine.:confused:;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I think that this is a another point of view and based on newer information, perhaps it will make you feel more comfortable:

Good luck...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

I find it hilarious you can't read. I said I regret buying it based on the game mechanics finally being revealed, and those have only been confirmed by other sources since. This will not be as good as the first one. This game is a step backwards design-wise. It's more like COD in the bad ways and more less like COD in the good ways. It's slower, more restrictive, less innovative, etc... It's a gimped dumbed down version of the first game, so it's TF.5 or TF1/2 not 2. It will get 9's virtually across the board by the same trendies who didn't like the first game because it was too fast for them and they couldn't keep up, unless they camped with the noob pistol. lmmfao

16. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

• Like Like x 1