I am finished... now what?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Feb 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

no it's not, there should be something new.

and
    what's the point of leveling up? you don't get anything new, wepaosn don't do more damage, titans don't resist longer, etc

the point of a game is just to play it, have fun with it, not "leveling up" to have a number on a weapon ,
    it's ok if you unlock sime things that really enhance gameplay, but it does no seem to be the case here, besides some mods for weapons and camos

hopefully some of the nexy updates vring new unlockabls and enhancements to the leveling up process

• Like Like x 2
  2. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I hope you realize I was just being sarcastic since leveling up is meaningless...

• Like Like x 2
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:)

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, and this is why I opened 3 additional Origin accounts and bought 3 additional copies of TF1, because I wanted the experience of completing all of those challenges again...and again...and again. I even was able to add my own challenge within that, which was, "How fast can I get to Gen 10 Level 50?" Here, were my results the last time through:
    Time played from start to Gen10/Lvl50:
    Actual: 15d,9h,45m
    InGame: 3d,18h,6m

• Like Like x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Impressive sir.:);)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks buddy! It was a pretty intense 2 weeks, because I do work a full-time job that requires extra time on nights and weekends, so in every minute of my free time I was laser focussed on completing as fast as I possibly could. It was intense, but fun. :)

7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I understand there was challenges in order to level up in Titanfall 1 but beyond that, what did you get after getting to Generation 10? You got custom class slots and burn card slots, so there is technically more to do in this game even if you think it's just tedious and boring (getting all Titans / Weapons as highest as possible). There are challenges for the Guns and Titans in this game as well, granted they're not as interesting or diverse but you still have to complete challenges to get the different camos.

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I get what you're saying and know what you mean @Ik0n88x. For me though (I love saying "for me " cause it keeps me out of trouble ) I just don't have the same urgency as I had with TF1. No!!!... it ain't TF1... Yes!!!... it's still a nice game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I have no problem with that man, respect your opinion. What I hear a lot of people say is this isn't Titanfall. For me though... lol. The game DEFINITELY plays and feels like a Titanfall game. Yes it's different from TF1 but it's still Titanfall. :)

• Like Like x 1