I have worked hard for my Titan Camos

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Apr 1, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

#1 KernelClamjuice, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Now they hand all Camos out like farging candy.

I'm not sure who is coming up with all these stupid shitty ideas over at Respawn ....but someone has to come behind them and say " yah...that's a good idea". Then signs off on it.

I keep getting Camo awards for Titans...weapons that I have never used before.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i don't see the point of camos, maybe because i don't like most of them, there are some good, like the last three, for killstreaks, 30 60 and 90, those are ok

anyway, i thnk they should invest those ressources in something better

• Like Like x 3
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I pretty much think the whole idea of having them is a waste, especially when this was one of the things people point to as more content that TF1 didn't have. Really? So you can make your titan pink or 100 combinations of puke, but your stuck with 1 primary weapon, 1 ordinace and 1 tactical ability. So you have ZERO choice on the important stuff that actually affects the functionality of gameplay, but you can make your titan look different which affects NOTHING!!!

Plus, even if I thought the concept of camos was cool, I think I would question how it was implemented. To me, the more crazy and bizarre of a look you could get would be the coolest. They go the other way. The big rewards seem to be Stoic this or Stoic that, which is basically PLAIN THIS or PLAIN THAT. How freaking lame!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

killstreaks of 30 or 100, the last is unlocked by playing

• Like Like x 2
  5. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It would be choice if there was weapon mod stuff or something like that. I wouldn't mind an Arc cannon again actually!!!