I thought I would never say this....lol

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Nov 30, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

#1 KernelClamjuice, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Regarding the top 3 call signs being displayed after a match.

This is a nice add.....however.....the Banners are fucking lame and a waste of time. I'm not sure about everyone else but I set mine to my profile back on day one and haven't looked back. When they are awarded I don't even look at them to check them out. They are boring.......and I just don't care about them......you have too many of them and they are just plain useless....

Now. Getting to the part where I thought I would never say it....

The most recent black ops game HAS IT RIGHT..... In my opinion the top 3 should show:

The gamers Pilot aka Characer....in all his or her glorious Camo. If it's LTS...it should be the Titan.

This allows the gamer to show off the Camo ....skins......and nose arts that you think are so great..

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't know. This is a cosmetic thing really. Can we please spend some time on allowing fully customizable titan loadouts or adding more than 1 stinking map? Now we are at 10 maps, which is still only 66% of what TF1 launched with and those were bigger and much better designed maps.

3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes, i agree, we see always the same call signs and, what is the point for those 1 2 and 3 place? it's useless, i don't care who won or who is in second or third place
    i changed the call sign only twice, maybe there is another good one coming on but, they could add better ones and most importantly, more maps

4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

it's something that enhances the menu screen , not something i crave for to see but it works to enhance the menu like a mini podium .
    they could have done something similar to hawken at end of battles which shows the full team .

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Have you heard any more about the frequency and number of additional maps they are planning to release at all fella?
    I'd love more TF1 maps to make it into 2, and with PS4 players missing out 1st time around, it'd be nice for them to experience them. Surely they can knock these out a bit quicker too seeing as the bulk of the design are already done.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

I havent been on much, yesterday was the first time I've played a few matches since the angel shitty update and this banner display is a joke.

For the guys who get 40k more damage with northstar than the next guy but only get 1 or 2 kills is kindof ridiculous.
    I played with a kill theif and in 3 rounds he got 8 titan kills with only 13xxx damage bahahaha. Shoulda screen shotted that shit.

7. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

What? Not even the "glow" animation that runs across the banners impressed you? Not even that?

I mean, I would have agreed with you if you said the banners look like something copied from Black Ops 3, but no, some banners have this glow to them. It makes them look like they're real cards...

8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sorry Bruvas, I have not seen or heard anything other than that I believe they are planning on putting out a "surprise" DLC before the end of the year, but then going on vacation for awhile.

I've been making the case that they should just dump in all 23 other TF1 maps "as is" even if there are glitches. I honestly think people would be understanding of the glitches for now and just be happy to have a much bigger playground. I know I sure would. You make an excellent point to even further the case for doing that, which I hadn't thought of. A lot of the people playing on PS4 may have never played the first game so they never experienced any of those maps. Bringing Angel City over proves they can do it, because I was very surprised that they didn't seem to really modify it at all. I'm sure they had to do some things behind the scenes to accomodate the different titans and different abilities, etc., but like I said, just bring em all over, glitches and all for now and I think we will all be a lot happier and not getting bored with only 10 maps. They can gradually work out the glitches later when they get back from vacation. It sure would be nice to have 33 maps instead of 10 though, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  9. silentdayz

silentdayz Generation 1

Well for me 10 maps is plenty right now. Because I suck at all of them.
    I'm wondering if they are waiting to see how much revenue they are getting from launch to see if they have enough to continue rendering the old maps into the game. It's all about that $$.

• Like Like x 1