Titanfall Ideas for new modes(flying titans, grunt mode and more:))

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Dancing Titan, Dec 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dancing Titan

Dancing Titan Generation 2

My 2nd thread on Jesus's Birthday:)
    So... we all know that titanfall is lacking bad on content. people stoped playing after couple of weeks to a month and i am upset about that and i am gonna give the creaters of titanfall some ideas.
    Make The Battle Field Larger:
    I dont mean make the maps larger. i mean add the sky and drag the water in to titanfall. we can have pilots piloting ships in the sky dring down death to the ground hostile units as well as ones in the air. Titanfal;l is already a fast game with ships in the sky will make it even more fun. maybe a flying titan? hell yeah. NOTE: everything should be fair and blanced. we can have ships in the water ways as well... shooting nukes to the land and air and taking out hostile ships or titans in the water way..(custom pilots, titans and ships should be added)
    Grunt mode:
    Train your own grunt:) when ever i see grunts i try to let them go if they dont shoot me :p
    You can improve the way ur grunt moves, react to situations and more... you can buy grunt training packs in the black market with cridits and u can apply it on ur grunt... or maybe codes to program your spector.. even weapons attachments for your AIs. you can bring them with you to battle when you feel they're ready.(they should be abkle to respawn)
    Grunt mode is a mode that you dont get to play but you get to place your grunts to attack or defend something from the other team. base on what you taught them they will either win or loose to the other team.(unlike in the reg modes ur grunts dont respawn till the next round)
    Titan sword fight mode:
    this might sound crazy but wouldent it be cool if ur titans can use a sword and a shield?:)

The abpve ideas is just the basics.. i expect respawn to add and mod it to something way better if they do accept my crazy ideas...

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I like the idea of swords. I've mentioned them on a couple of threads. Even if it was a kind of melee titan with a weaker titan pistol, vortex shield and sword, I think it'd be cool.

The maps are pretty big already, or at least some of them are. Colony, Lagoon and several others have HUGE areas that are simply ignored as all the fighting takes place around the centre areas. Heaven forbid if you venture out to these areas as there is next to no cover, and we ask know what happens then.

The grunt idea doesn't interest me, but it's a nice thought. Grunts are SP fodder in my eyes, and spectres are only good when I have WiFi virus equipped and in my titan. Then my little pack of lovelies are the distraction in battle for others!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MilladB

MilladB Generation 2

what about the ability to call down and command a squad of grunts? you could position them around hard points or in choke points.