If I told you I had 98 "Call in a Titan" Burn Cards, would you believe me?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Jun 28, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Gamer Tag: KernelClamjuice

I wish I knew how to post a game capture......or else I'd post it.........

everytime a deal of the day came up I bought it and saved it..

Everytime I earned one I sat on it..

Every once in awhile I would buy a Premium Burn Card Pack. Sometimes you score and get 3 Titan Cards...Sometimes you get Arc Canons...lol

I can tell you the max credits you can accumulate are 999,999 / kinda lame..

If you dont believe.......send a friend request and I'll send you the video through XBone..

Why do you ask? I needed something to strive for.....I have most of the challenges ..........already..

Now that I have the Burn Cards....I am gonna move onto completing everything now.. I'm down to things like play this game on all the maps...etc..

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The easy way is to photograph your screen with your phone then upload a file. Running late for work to give you the long way round!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hoarder!!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

I feel so dirty using these burn cards lol (used the 2 I got last night immediately :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'd love to have them playing FTD on Nexus. Back and forth nuke ejecting titans as they come down thru both ends of the alley...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I love burn cards. They are like salt and pepper. They amplify. You play stupid they make you play really stupid. You play well, then you really play well. There is no bad burn card. They all have a specific purpose that when used in the right place they save you all kinds of work. Especially so for completing certain brainless challange. For example, who wants to go around ice picking 150 Spectres? But when you can effortlessly automatically capture Spectres it is awesome. The problem is that you never can find a spectre when you want one but you get the idea. And: I can never remember to use them. I leave the auto fill button on the time so I will use them up. I never seem to get below 95 cards cause they keep restocking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

"Have burn card, will use" is my way of thinking lately. You're right that they all do something, just depends on your play style for which you'll be using.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, the titan burn cards are waaaaaaay overpowered, an almost guaranteed MVP and game win. I love using them but I don't count the win or the kill/death. Too easy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I still watch that N&B Gaming clip when they all drop at the start of a match. "News team, assemble!". Makes me chuckle.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KernelClamjuice

Elite Pilot

Ok, took me 3 solid months of playing..but I accomplished my goal.......100 Titan Refurb cards!

I was awarded them through achievements....I bought them as daily deals...I bought Rare burn card packs...........

At one time , before purchasing a crazy amount of Rare Titan Burn card packs .......I had 999,999 credits and 80 Titan Refurb Cards..

I got burnt on trying to earn them....so I went on a spending spree....lol I guess I technically earned them buy spending the Credits that I earned through game play....

Now I want a achievement or Titan Insignia created in my honor! lol

• Like Like x 3
  11. KernelClamjuice

Elite Pilot

Friend me briefly and I'll send you a game clip showing that I have them...I had a couple peeps already message me and tell me they didn't buy it....lol

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh, I believe you Colonel CJ. Are you waiting on a special occasion to use them or one day do you just go ape sh!t.:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. KernelClamjuice

Elite Pilot

Gosh, don't even know what I'm gonna do yet...

I suppose what you said sounds pretty good...lol

I'll envy them for a little while longer and see where it takes me..

• Like Like x 1
  14. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

They are awesome cards for hard point and CTF. Start off squishing every one you see while your team mates rake up early points. These days my Titans last longer except for in LTS where the cards are useless anyways. I do not always want to be in a Titan. And you have to die to use your burn cards. So I think it would take me longer to use them up than it took to get them. Nice job and I clearly believe you. No screen shots required!

• Like Like x 1
  15. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I don't believe you, you must have played the game with minimum all else.

Take a photo & show!

16. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

You know I've been trying to save up as many as them as possible and I will say today playing attrition there was this duo that was killing it (have to admit). I normally play lone wolf style, and after 2 games of them winning I decided to use 1 of each of my titan call in cards.... They weren't laughing after that game lol!!! If some duo pissed u off I'd use them. If its a whole team then SAVE THEM!!! They will destroy them faster than reading this.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

I try to save them up, but can't resist using them your totally right you've got the game pretty much if you titan all the way through, especially off the mark, chopping up pilots as they run towards you frantically!

18. cuba305k

cuba305k Generation 2

i belive it in one match i called in 10 titan i was doing really good 34k 2d

19. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek: Whaaaat!!! You are in doubt of the great and powerful Colonel CJ. Put in enough hours playing TF and it's easy to amass quite the collection of just about whatever burn cards that you'd like.

20. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

True that, but still no screen shot. Amassing an amount of burn cards of a particular sort, would take an amount of skill & tactical ability right?

So....where's the screen shot?, not hard to take a photo on phone is it?? lol :eek:

Just firestarting, I don't have the self discipline to hold onto burn cards, if it's true then he should surely be up for some free add on's or something from Titanfall makers?!