Is anybody else tempted on Pre-order Destiny?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by KingOfGaems, Feb 6, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Neurotic Kasper

Neurotic Kasper Generation 2

I plan to once it gets closer to the date and more information is released. The only time I pre order a game the moment I know I'm able to is if it's part of a series I know well and won't be disappointed in. Expect Darksiders.....Something about being one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse makes me unable to resist.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neurotic Kasper

Neurotic Kasper Generation 2

Finally pre ordered it when I fully payed off my pre order for Titanfall. Looking forward to the Beta when it finally gets a date to be released. Hoping the game lives up to all the hype and I'm sure Bungie will deliver. Only time will tell.

3. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

From what i have seen its just a 3rd person version of Halo with hotkey abilities in a far flung universe, This formula has been done and i have seen way too many rehashes to get excited about it.

4. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Definitely picking it up for XB1.

Fallout 3 + Borderlands 2 + Halo?

ON TOP OF THAT, it's a game where they've started by saying it's a decade long development cycle???

So now you're saying Fallout 3 + Borderlands 2 + Halo + WoW!?

Yeah. I'm in for that. Think of how far the elder scrolls games have come over the years. How much CoD and halo have changed. And Destiny is going to evolve for 10 years straight?

Instead of a new game every year, the universe just evolves and expands instead?

Holy balls.