Video Is Call of Duty turning into Titanfall???

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Tommy, May 6, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Do not forget the latest part, Ghost recon Future Soldier. It has "cloaking" for the soldiers.
    Sadly, I have played Ghost Recon since it first came out. Phenomenal game until the last few releases.

• Like Like x 1
  2. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

I agree with this entirely. I couldn't have said this better.

3. xTruThxSeeKeR

xTruThxSeeKeR Generation 2

He is just mad that he cant camp like in cod

4. stp366

stp366 Generation 3

COD has to go vertical or it will surely die. It gives the player so many more ways to play. This is what makes Titanfall and Uncharted so much fun to play

5. Tommy

Tommy Generation 2

Yea really, lol

6. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Hrrm Exosuits aren't unique to CoD:AW I remember the days of running around in an exosuit in Alien Versus Predator 2000 and Bet On Soldier, CoD is partially ripping some things from Titanfall but not enough for copyright infringement and as KingKat said it jsut goes to show the CoD developers see Respawn as a threat and decided to make thier little "spin" on it.

7. Tommy

Tommy Generation 2

I wonder if a company could sue another gaming company for making a similar game or stealing ideas...

8. terminatahx

terminatahx Generation 2

COD has far more content than TitanFall.

9. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

Not true, in my opinion. Titanfall has wall climbing, flying, cloaking, titans, different guns, and you either evacuate to a helicopter if you lose or destroy the helicopter so the enemies don't escape. So in my opinion, Titanfall has more content.

10. terminatahx

terminatahx Generation 2

What you are listing is "different" content, not more. Comon man, lets try and be objective, the degree of content in Titanfall vs COD is not even close, and I hate COD. For example, COD has at least a couple of dozen weapons and many items/upgrades for each weapons. TitanFall has around 12 weapons with about 2 components per weapon. Do you really need me to continue? And the hole evacuation thing is a cheezy way to end a match; means absolutely nothing to the game or the match. TitanFall is almost identical to the beta/demo, which is why so many have already maxed out their levels and have moved on to something else.

11. terminatahx

terminatahx Generation 2

Then COD would sue TitanFall first.....