Is this a bug?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by FrankT-800, Jun 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FrankT-800

FrankT-800 Generation 1

I just had 2 really bizarre Hardpoint matches in Titanfall [PC] where each time I respawned, I kept getting extremly low HP? I wasn't sure if this was a bug or a hack I managed to make a video of it so you guys can see for your selves...

2. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

Wait... there is a healthbar? Have you tried contacting skynet?

3. SnoSurfer

SnoSurfer Generation 4

What am I looking at here? You think you are getting respawned with low health? Why?

4. kalidor

kalidor Generation 2

Can't see the problem as there are at least three weapons that can kill you fast e.g. the R101C, C97 and M8.

5. ghosthound360

ghosthound360 Generation 2

1. That wasn't a bug you just got killed you didn't even die that fast why would you think that was a bug

6. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

I think he means after he respawned, NOT when he got killed in the video.

7. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

I don't think he had low health when he re spawned. And he might have meant low Hardpoint. Right OP?

8. SnoSurfer

SnoSurfer Generation 4

Whatever he meant I didn't see anything to indicate a bug

9. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

Nothing is wrong as others have stated.

You do not have a health bar, the indication of low health is shown in the video right before you die. Red on the edges on the screen that looks like blood. When you respawn, you can see that everything is back to normal.

10. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Oh guys I think I know what he means. When he got killed, he died from his own stupidity so nothing wrong there.
    But I think he thinks the bar on the BOTTOMMOST of the screen ( which is actually a XP bar) is health and notice how low it is. He must of ranked up and that is why it is 'low' because it is actually the XP counter...
    [​IMG]
    Notice the bottom bar (below the stim) is almost filled up. This means this person is almost ranked up. I know, this is hardly noticeable and even I didn't notice it until someone else made a thread about it. (OP is low since he must have just ranked up... the death was because of stupidity)

11. FrankT-800

FrankT-800 Generation 1

Wait, what? That's the XP Bar? All this time I thought it was the Health bar... now I feel like such a fool... -_-

12. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

The more you learn ;)