Just installed an update on the XBox One...

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by rainman0211, Jul 12, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

and was looking at the new stuff. And to my surprise, in the game section under the coming soon section... it's there... Titanfall 2. More excitement for me. heheheh.

• Like Like x 5
  2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

If only you could press multiple likes!! Its comingggggggg..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah! The deluxe digital version is up for pre-order digitally right now. Standard version isn't available yet though.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

104 day, 34 minutes, 18 seconds. Not like I'm keeping track... just a rough guesstimate.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WhozUrDaddy09

WhozUrDaddy09 Generation 3

Already bought and downloaded to my system. I just won't be able to open it until October 28.

• Like Like x 3
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Took me awhile to play the first one but I won't be late to this party. Ordered mine from Amazon a week or so ago, If anyone has an Amazon Prime membership... use it to save a few bucks on Titanfall 2.

7. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Pre ordered the collectors edition, some serious stuff coming in that package!

8. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I was a year late, the prime discount aint for outside the us (badtimes), but 10% at game.co.uk and a positive mental attitude (I'll sell my organs if I have to) is gonna ensure I preorder it soon...

9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Is that the vanguard or marauder one? Awesome either way, but my wife would sling me out on the street if I got that through the post:D. I quite fancy the helmet one, would definately try it on once or three times!

10. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey yea the Vanguard one, looks bloody awesome, but so too does the Marauder one it comes with like a pilot statue looks mean.

When it comes, I'll see if one of my Rotties (yes I do actually luv em!!, have 3!!!, 2 girls one boy who always gets his beans from the girls!) will let me get them to pose with it on, maybe be my new profile pic or something,

Stand by for that one aye, may or may not mean the end of the helmet!.....lol

Yea my boss (missus, oh damn!) wasn't too happy, but I paying it off rather than straight out so it's not too bad like that. Ordered a PS4 set of virtual reality goggles too a while back, still waiting for their release date - the games on there look gnarly, would be cool if you could TF in those, will have to see how they go.

I love going into the shop, but they do sucker you into buying things pretty easy..........needless to say I had to cut back on the fishing trips a bit to keep her happy lol......

11. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Ha! Cant wait for that pic! The lad rotty's gotta wear the militia scarf too...

How frickin awesome would tf be with the vr goggles!!!!! (You were right, wife = boss:D)

12. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

Respawn actually experimented with Titanfall VR, apparently it made most people sick.

13. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Guess that would have been a big plus point for them if it worked with ps4 vr...Would have loved to be part of that experiment! ( minus the sick part).