K/D Ratio

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by VenserTheExiled, May 1, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A green sofa

A green sofa Generation 2

I'm telling you it was the beer also my regular team mate had left for a couple rounds. We balance each other out really well. I've went 4 matches in a row without dying before.

Attached Files:

2. A green sofa

I'll post another tonight. Post yours up! I wanna see other people's stats

3. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

Even if you didn't die, I bet you still had those peaks and valleys. Keep an eye on it, many people have pretty significant differences between matches, they just may not realize. I see it every single day while I'm watching the scorecards, big differences in overall points every other match. I noticed early, I'm good at recognizing patterns. I always play about the same, somewhere in the 2-4 k/d range vs. pilots. But as an example, one match I may be 21-5, then the next match I'll be 12-3. So yes, it all balances out in that sense. Just something to keep an eye on. :)

4. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

I'll post mine later after I get home.

5. A green sofa

I'm stuck at work too. :( my next 10 games are going to be devastating for the other team. I have good reason to dominate. Just to prove you wrong!

6. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

lol, let's see what you got! My prediction: Peaks and valleys!! lol

Just something I've observed over my 550 or so games, and watching others post their stats up. Believe me, I would LOVE to be proven wrong on this.

One thing to keep in mind, peaks and valleys doesn't mean you're playing great one game, then sucking the next. It just means your overall scores are lower. They can still be consistent… meaning, if a 2.0 kd vs. pilots is normal for you, you will most likely have 2.0 vs. pilots regardless. Just like I have my normal kd regardless. But, the overall amount of kills will likely be lower. From a k/d standpoint, going 5-1 vs. pilots is no different than going 10-2 vs. pilots. Thy are both a 5.0 k/d. If you play attrition, write down your total points for each of those 10 games. But you'll be surprised :)

7. A green sofa

Do you play 360?

8. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

9. A green sofa

Are you in US I get home around 6 EST if you wanna team up. I have one other guy that's really good too.

10. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

Yes, I'm also EST. My stats are pretty similar to yours, I have about a 5.5 overall, 2.0 vs. pilots. I have some friends I play with daily, none of them play titan fall, I normally get on around 10-10:30 EST for about an hour or so before I go play something else. If you're on at those times, I'd be down to play. Most of my TF has been solo.

11. A green sofa

What's ur GT I'll add you mines the same as my forum name. My list is full though I have to delete someone and add u

12. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

Mine's also the same as username

13. A green sofa

Sweet. I already feel bad for the other team. Their fate has been sealed and they don't even know it.

14. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Pilot Gen10 lvl 50. Here's my stats directly after my last game as a 9tb generation pilot. (That's what I call "life before beast mode" or "the time before enlightenment")

Attached Files:

15. A green sofa

That's a big gap between total and pilot kills. Are you a minion hunter

16. My Hero Iz Me

No I tend to just kill everything in sight, had to do it for the last regen challenges.

17. My Hero Iz Me

I did too, i think that may be my longest steak maybe 5 or 6. but the time i remember about is that 4 game streak i went with out dying, 65-0 was my collective KD those games.

Since my last post however, I have raised my KD from a 2.5 to a 3.2 Just a friendly update!

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Generation 2

Stats in this game are absolutely meaningless in determining how skilled a player is.

There are way too many variables to draw any conclusions about a player based on their stats. Especially win rate, KDR, and MVP percentage.

19. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I definitely agree that the KDR has a certain relation to a players ability. It's all well and good saying that your KDR is reduced playing game modes like CTF and HD, but the other pilots are playing this game mode too surely?

My KDR is 1.7 vs pilots, 6.1 overall, but I've had some howlers where I end a game in complete embarrassment from my shoddy performance only to end the next game 15 kills for no deaths...

I guess it's more a measure of consistency rather than skill. I'm sure some 0.3 KDR pilots could hand me a spanking from time to time!

20. My Hero Iz Me

If Consistency is the name of the game, then I'm your number one draft pick. Constantly #-0 or #-1.
    I make it a point not to die in any game type. Specially in pilot hunter or attrition. Because my teammates tend to die wayyyy too often and although objective is not my thing I do like to win so I have to strap on the backpack and let my team hop In.