K/D Ratio

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by VenserTheExiled, May 1, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

2. Garrett McHugh

Garrett McHugh Generation 2

Hey guys, I own Titanfall on the One and got it from the Xbox store, so it's a digital copy, and has been working fine until about 4 days ago. I have no idea what started it. What happens is it loads fine to the press a to start screen, then I press a, it says signing in, then it pauses for a sec and goes back to press a. I've tried spamming the a button on my controller, logged into my router and made sure all the necessary ports are opened, IPsec passthrough is enabled, Cold restarted my system, uninstall and reinstalled it 3 times, even was on the phone with Microsoft for 4 solid hours yesterday and still no solution to this highly annoying problem. I'm hoping somebody on here has experienced this problem before and has a solution to it. Please help:(

3. idc219

idc219 Generation 2

[​IMG]

I mostly play attrition where the focus is score. I have started playing pilot hunter and have 24-0 games. If I just played pilot hunter I would have like a 4 or 5 k/d

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This may be a consequence of the xbox live hiccup that happened recently, however my game runs fine. If it persists I can only advise uninstalling and re-installing (a pain, I know!)

You'll not lose your stats as they're all saved on the cloud

(btw, I have a digital copy too)

5. Smirkin Dirk

Smirkin Dirk Generation 2

Im colour blind and kind of bad at twitch FPS games, but I have 0.8KDR. I win a bit under half of my matches, but the game is so balanced I barely even notice there are plenty better players than me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MDVillarreal

MDVillarreal Generation 3

My KDR against human players was about 1.7 at my last check, but as you noted KDR doesn't feel like it means much in this game since rarely do you actually feel consistently outmatched.

7. ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken Generation 1

My overall is 17.4. My K/D versus pilots is a 7.4 It goes up 0.1 every 10 games or so depending on how well I do.

Here is a screen shot from a few days ago.
    20140824_150721.jpg

8. Smirkin Dirk

Smirkin Dirk Generation 2

How is that possible?

9. ChrisPBaken

ChrisPBaken Generation 1

A silencer helps out a lot. Whether you are using one or not it is always important to move. Don't put yourself in a location where watching your back is not feasible.
    Calling in your titan as early as possible is essential. Staying on the move and avoiding close-range titanfights.

The chaingun and arc cannon are the best anti-pilot weapons.

last titan standing an attrition is all I play really. Last titan standing is really good too since it is pretty easy to pull people out of the air with the chain gun and arc cannon.

10. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Not often do I admit someone might be better than me at killing pilots and not racking up deaths in the process but you sir might be that guy haha, although I did make a new account where only I have played and my k/d is at 6.9 but I do t have 10,000 + kills yet to it's not really something to be proud of yet. But Classes just started back up do I have work and school and whole bunch if other college activities to take care of now so I won't have as much time to play anymore :(.
    I do however offer you this cookie for your dominance amongst the bottom feeders of the leaderboards

Attached Files:

11. Che Surecat

Che Surecat Generation 1

12. Che Surecat

Che Surecat Generation 1

KDR is not very important in this game. With that being said: I had pretty close to a 7KDR against pilots on XBOX360 for awhile. I stopped playing for a bit and moved over to the XBOX1. I noticed players are a little bit better on the one overall. I think my KDR against players now is about 3.2 or close to that. I have no idea what my overall KDR is. I do not count killing AI. It really matters what game modes you are playing. One the 360 I mainly played attrition, which is easier to do well in. I mainly play Hardpoint now so I die a lot rushing points. Honestly I wish games would stop tracking this stuff. A lot of try hards really camp for their stats, which slows the whole game down.

13. My Hero Iz Me

Can't go 51-1 camping.

14. GIANT SNAIL

GIANT SNAIL Generation 1

What is the highest you guys have seen? Mine is currently 60+ overall and 22+ against pilots =) mainly down to complete luck.

15. My Hero Iz Me

It's hard to "see" any in fact the guy above has to be the highest I've "seen" other than mine, since TF doesn't give you an option to see other pilot stats it's hard to judge unless it's posted here. And 60+ and 22+ sounds a bit high... Not being a Debbie doubter but Pics or it didn't happen.

16. GIANT SNAIL

GIANT SNAIL Generation 1

If it is pics you want then pics it is. When I get chance soon

17. GIANT SNAIL

GIANT SNAIL Generation 1

I lied. Been playing LTS if you're wondering why it's low btw. =)

Attached Files:

18. James Cooper

James Cooper Generation 2

Pal, nice K/D ratio. However this doesnt actually mean much in this game? As you said you only play Attrition and LTS. Doing this it wouldnt be that hard to get this K/D ratio at all, if anything 7.4 isn't that great. On pilot hunter I've gone many times 30 - 2 or something. If you kept doing this your K/D ratio would be insane. Personally i prefer CTF and hardpoint where K/D is irrelevant and its more of a team game.