Keyboard problem with this game

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Melloj, Jan 31, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Melloj

Melloj Generation 1

I've had Titanfall since it's release but have never been able to play it. There seems to be a problem between my keyboard and the game. My pilot won't run, or he'll run for a few steps and then just stops like a mong! I could be in mid-run and he'll just stop and stand there, basically making me a sitting duck! Same with walking. I have a wireless keboard but I know the connectivity between my computer and keyboard is fine because I can see the reciever flashing. It's currentley unplayable and it drives me mad. I've played online for years and never encountered this problem. I don't have another keyboard to try, but i'm not buying one just for this game.

I have no problem with any other game or software, only Titanfall. the mouse is fine.

Anyone any ideas? otherwise I might as well sell this game.

2. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

plug in a controller

3. MTRebman

MTRebman Generation 3

try a different keyboard just to see

4. owningyou2

owningyou2 Generation 1

na dont cheat on pc or be a noob n plug in a controller on pc to get a free aimbot its for tards that think theyre good

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  5. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

if i got the chance i would take on pc player's anytime

6. ETERNALT0AST

ETERNALT0AST Generation 3

You will apparently get that chance with the ability for cross-platform gaming on Windows 10 :p potentially anyways.

7. phil c

phil c Generation 2

Sounds like a potato chip. Could be Cheetos residue, but i'd first try turning the keyboard over and tapping a bit.

8. Melloj

Melloj Generation 1

Yea but it doesn't affect any other game. I can plat Tomb raider with no issues.

9. Melloj

Melloj Generation 1

Ok well, it turns out it was indeed a faulty keyboard, I'd had it years and it finally died last week. Bought a new one and so I can now play Titanfall without any issues. What's strange though is that the W key (forward) wasn't an issue with other games it only affected this one. Oh well whatever doesn't matter now. Thanks.