Video KRABER IS LIFE | Mini Edit

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by L0l0, Sep 14, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. L0l0

L0l0 Generation 3

My second Titanfall 2 Montage is in the works. Be on the lookout for that soon :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

Very nice! I get Kraber kills when the following criteria are met: 1. I am not moving 2. The target is not moving (and hopefully set their controller down to go get a drink or something). ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Me too!:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very nice L0l0!

Well, you are better than me then. :) I would still miss, which is why I never even try to use it.

One of the best I've ever seen is one guy I used to go against in TF1 who I am now friends with since TF2. The beginning of this video is a little creepy. He is mocking people who say that he cheats. He explained to me that his monitor, which you can see was so small and he had to learn to really rely on his other senses (sound, etc.) and it really fine tuned his instincts. He's pretty amazing. Actually I noticed something else comparing this video to L0l0's TF2 video. It really shows how TF2 is a lot more "floaty" than TF1 was. The movement, especially while still airborn was very fast, smooth and crisp in TF1. If you want to skip past his intro, go to around the 1:10 mark. He is truly amazing.

• Like Like x 1