L-Star Domination 35-1 Game Breakdown

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Papercut2u, Mar 27, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Papercut2u

Papercut2u Generation 4

• Like Like x 2
  2. Villain

Villain Generation 3

Question...

Are you playing on PC?

I've seen quite a few vids with some impressive movement but they all seem to be on PC. I'm starting to wonder if that type of fluidity is just not possible with a console controller.

3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey Villain, I know I've shown you some Gamesager videos before and he is the absolute best at movement I've ever seen and he plays on a console:

Check out his run in CTF at around the 3:00 mark of this video to see what I mean. Watch how fast he gets across the entire map on Forwardbase Kodai:

Also, here he gives a tutorial on how to do it on a console, so you are learning from the best:

• Like Like x 3
  4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

#4 ThirdGuyver, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Also now, with the recent update, changing from toggle to crouch, to hold to crouch, slide hopping is much easier now.

After gaining a bit of momentum, simply hold crouch while jumping and holding left or right on the stick (and a bit on the other one if curving).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Villain

Villain Generation 3

Ok so I changed my button lay out around so I can jump and slide while still maintaining the ability to move my cross hairs...

It's a complete shit show but I do see how someone can move fluidly on the console once they absorb that unorthodox control scheme.

So basically I'm going to get a lot worse before I get better. Do you know how long it takes to rewire muscle memory?!

The other team should start sending me post game thank you for the wins I'm going to give them

6. Papercut2u

Papercut2u Generation 4

i'm on xbone, using an elite controller. If you still need help getting your movement down check this out

7. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I definately second the elite controller, being able to jump on one paddle (left, say) and crouch on the other (right) is bloody marvellous...