Last Titan Standing World Championship

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BattleReadyPB, May 3, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Finalized team list and brackets for the LTS tournament. Team camelToe seems to have ran into a snag and find themselves a man down, hopefully their issue can be resolved with no negative impact.

I have had the privaledge of playing with and against the majority of these players, very strong competition. Lots of players here are capable of handling their 1v1's, lets see which team can work together to dominate the competition!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BattleReadyPB

1.So Much Damage
    2.Silent Assassins
    3.BNR

3. BattleReadyPB

The top 2 teams are filled with absolute titan smashers, solid players for sure.
    The LTS lobbies seem to be littered with the same 200 or so top LTS players that dont really care a whole lot who they play with.
    On any given day I can play with damn near any combination of these players.
    It makes it fun, keep's things interesting.

I have witnessed the slow formation of what I would consider to be the only LTS team on xbox 1 continue to grow and get stronger.
    BNR.

As the release date of Titanfall 2 grow's near. This may be the team to look out for in the future, not only in the LTS lobby... In every lobby.

Better Not Run.

Congratulations on the strong 3rd place finish.

• Like Like x 1