Level 50, now what?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mic Blades, Nov 7, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Hit level 50 a couple of days ago, now what? lol They made it way too easy to reach level 50 and give no good reason to regen, skins? The game essentially has the same problem the last one did. You reach level 50 in a week or two and that's it. There's nothing tangible left to work towards. There's no co-op mode to break up the monotony. They could have held back a titan or two from the campaign as regen unlocks, a few weapon mods, etc... This game screams co-op horde mode but there isn't one. But no, all we get are some skins. That doesn't motivate me to want to keep playing. I mean, there aren't even any leader-boards for people who are into that kind of thing, can't we at least have that within the networks, allowing the administrators to kick bogus people and scores off? There's simply no real incentive to continue playing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

everytime you reach level 50 just regen, it will unlock new boosts, items, weapon mods, camos, skins, etc,
    and yes, this game needs come more cooperative modes and coop interaction among players, that's what makes every match entirely different

for example the mass effect 3 multiplayer is coop, and there anything can happen, it's really fun and unpredictable

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Respawn has said that statistics are still being recorded and will be released in a later update. I agree that there needs to be a co-op mode like Frontier Defense though.

4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

yep co op needs to be a standard mode in all fps IMO . heck even a two seater TITAN lol .

5. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

I'm sure they will release a coop mode

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trini Chinese

i hope so , but this should have been at launch , not DLC . we should have had coop campain as one player playing as Jack and the other as BT when they split up .

7. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

Ye I agree it should have been in from the start. a coop campaign would have been good but only if it was 2 pilots but then you have to watch you're not ripping off GoW so I can see why they didn't do that

8. Trini Chinese

who cares who is ripping off who, that's the problem with gaming these days , am all good if another company uses the ideas of others , coop is not exclusive to any one person, from the days of contra to halo and gears i would not mind coop in titanfall all fps should have it , the only thing gers have going for it is they were the first to do 4 player co op with different characters in the story .

9. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

New boosts?

Well, regen it is then!.

10. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

There's no new boosts. They meant the same boosts get locked down again when you regen and you have to unlock them again, that's it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. illegalfreq

illegalfreq Generation 1

Do other things in your life dammit :) Sorry I'm just kidding but I have little time to play these weeks and it's freaking me out someone already bored in the game LOL :D

12. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Don't worry, pretty much stopped playing this game already. No real motivation to continue playing, plus after the first week or so the servers doubled in ping for whatever reason. The initial ping is the same but once I join a server it's unstable now, it will bounce constantly making for an frustrating experience. The first week it was butter smooth, low, and consistent. Now it's constantly jumping from 30ms up above 100 sometimes. It's not my connection, same as it always is lightning fast with no jitter or lag.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

Lol, I actually say that in game as a joke if I see Gen 2 or 3. " Don't you have a life"? hahah. I think it depends on the person, I still get joy out of the game running around and killing pilots and titans with my husband and friends. I'm level 42!

14. Trini Chinese

15. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

My bet is coop in December with Angel City release!

• Like Like x 1
  16. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Nah that's me for the next 9 months aye, going to get up to Gen 10 bugger it why not. Saw a Gen 5 the other day I thought that was impressive, I'm only Gen2 Lvl 23 or something - and that's playing for a good few hours each day 7 days.

I think, that there will still be a sense of achievement cracking Gen 10 - it's just these colors, and banners and things that you can't use, while cool - there's just no reason to want them.

A new gun, now that would be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Some new melee kill animations for titans would be a cool reward for regening.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trini Chinese

give us some faction locked weapons would be an incentive to play as certain factions , and to regen. a different variation of the car or r101 .