Levelling up

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Sgt_rawk, Jun 27, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hey all, I have been levelling up a new account and am now racing to gen 10 before TF2 comes out. I have been using the railgun. It's weird actually, getting the 50 critical hits has been a real grind for me but what I have discovered is how goddamn rewarding it is to snipe pilots with this baby. I have been having a great time with this thing. Now I am really disappointed that I didn't appreciate this sooner and I have been feeling some pangs that once TF2 comes out that the game may disappear altogether. But guys, if you are still playing, get ye some railgun action, it takes patience to get the timing right as it is a projectile and not hitscan but man once you do... I hope all of you chaps and chapettes have been doing well. Look forward to all of us coming back together on the 29th of October. Cheers!

• Like Like x 4
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

WTG!!! @Sgt_rawk. The railgun is sweet once you find you groove with it. Good for sniping pilots as you said as well as inflicting major damage with an amped card and damage core. How far along are you on your other account?

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey Rawk. Way to go. I am just at level 10 for the second time (as Atrain54bullet). Just need a few more MVPs. I too fell in love again with the rail gun. It was my first love but had to move on. Using it the second time with the added knowledge of how to use it situationally made all the difference. Such a sweet sick crackling punch noise it makes when you get a good hit. To see Titans run away crying to mama after a stinger to the face. Love it and am glad you do too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Level 9, just need the railgun crits and the ogre executions. Hopefully will get it done soon. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Still need a gooser with it...damn. I've played against someone in Wingman LTS who was great with the rail gun. Every time you popped out of cover, you'd get your shields and a bit of health taken away instantly. Thing looks so deadly, but has a giant skillgap.

6. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Let me guess, it was Dinosaurd123.
    That dude is the best railgunner in the game.
    Diamond 5 using nothing but a railgun. He has a whole mess of railgun gooser clips.

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

It was a guy from the subreddit for Titanfall, CptAdvocado or something. Maybe it was just the fact that I hadn't played in so long, and he's a regular player. He sure knows how to switch up tactics between rounds! Didn't expect to see a railgun lol.

8. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Oh yeah, he's a good guy. Played with him before too.