Live Fire Trailer

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Feb 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Head over to you tube for the official Live fire trailer! Zip wires! Flags! Looks pretty cool..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Looks like a fun, frantic mode that I'll be playing a lot when solo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

looks fun, fast, ruthless, but it's for those skilled with aiming and shoting, i'll try it but i won't last two seconds

release date?

4. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

Not sure about this in all honesty

5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Unknown date as yet but must be february, as colony is released after live fire, in March.

6. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Should be some heart poundingly fast action, with good team atmosphere, even for solo players. Worth a go!

7. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Looks awesome

8. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

Ill give it a go i guess with the rounds being so quick it wont feel so bad

• Like Like x 1
  10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#10 ensc, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    You know what, I'm sorry, but this is really pathetic. So you are putting this marketing piece out there where the title begins with "Titanfall 2" and then the splashscreen at the end says "TITANFALL 2" and it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with titans.

I mean, cmon Respawn, at least be honest about it. Why don't you just have Steve Fukuda with his giddy hyperness, who championed almost every horrible decision in TF2 (slowing the game down, small choke pointed maps, etc.) just come out in the beginning of the video and be honest and say, "He He He He...hey guys, for all of you FPS fans who hated the original Titanfall, we just want to make it clear that this game is all about being strictly an FPS game now and there are just clunky, worthless titans wandering around as window dressing, but we really don't care about them anymore. I mean, sure, we'll take your money and sell you skins so you think they look cool, but they will still be worthless while we get rich off of your naivete."

I mean, I could at least respect the honesty of the horrible decisions then, but don't even pretend like the game has anything to do with titans anymore, because it takes forever to get one and then they last all of about 2 seconds. It has just become an FPS game with a temporary titan boost. That's it!!! Just be honest about it and I can live with that.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Well the mode doesn't have titans that's true. But atleast the mode will be super fast and team oriented. They can take advantage of the tremendous advanced mechanics the game has to have really fast and exciting matches.

So it shouldn't play like a traditional slow fps shooter that people sit back and camp. But let's see what happens

• Like Like x 2
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very good point Omega! I stand corrected in that regard. However, I do not withdraw my sentiments about the titans.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Nah man I agree with you. I want them to stick with the framework that made titanfall great. I certainly don't want them to ignore the titans

• Like Like x 1
  14. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

I'm just saying atleast this mode SHOULD be FAR different from a traditional fps . This gameplay being only 1 minute long and smaller maps should make a very high paced game that should take advantage of the advanced movements. But clearly this shouldn't be the ceiling for Respawns plans with Tf2. I'm fully expecting a full update in the way you would want. More titans , weopons, customization, new maps , new boots attachments. I still want all that. When it will happen? I have no idea. But hopefully respawn does lol

15. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

if there is a game mode for Pilots only, some of the next dlc should be a game mode for Titans only and new maps, good for titans

• Like Like x 2
  16. Phillip-03b

Phillip-03b Generation 1

Nope, sorry, I thought the game was called Titanfall. They need to do something quick before the 23rd of March. ME Andromeda will be out then. I still hope they will do something Titan style before too long.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Well I bought Tf2 without really wanting to play with the titans I didn't know what to expect and I didn't know if I would like it. I bought the game because I knew how talented respawn was and that the shooter aspect of the game would be perfect for me ( which it is ). So pilot vs pilot mode was what I wanted to play and i had a great time with that mode. Then after I discovered Attrition and the titans i saw the true greatness of this game and how fun it really is. But I am glad respawn gave me the options of pilot mode and a Titan mode. Live Fire just builds on the certain userbase like me who want something like this in the game.

With that said I could understand the disappointment that the update doesn't consist of more titan geared things and new maps etc.. But I still expect this to happen. The game is gonna be evolving with new updates and I will be playing this game until tf3 comes out ( hopefully it still does). But if we don't get the updates to the game that the community really wants I will certainly admit respawn didn't do a good job and I would be disappointed as well

• Like Like x 2
  18. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Some of the members on here don't even play attrition mode , they don't like it for various reasons so I understand why they are STARVING for more content. But I don't necessarily fit into that category because I love Attrition mode and play it all the time , and I switch it up and play pilot vs pilot as well.

So how I look at things is I use ION and it's so fun and addicting to use him/her I am having a blast . But if I happen to get bored and the game starts to feel a little stale then I will just try out a different Titan like scorch or northstar or whoever. So to me i always can fall back on that and spend my time mastering the other titans. So the game has tremendous replay value to me and by that time Tf2 will have more updates out and I can enjoy all the new additions respawn gives us.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Umm... it's a PvP game mode with no Titans, why would Titans be in the trailer depicting that game mode?

Also, not sure what you mean about taking forever to earn Titans and them not lasting, I don't really have any issues with that. I guess it could be different in AH because of no AI but I'd have to imagine that grabbing and amping points builds Titan meter just as fast.

As far as Steve Fukuda goes, guess who was design director for Titanfall 1?

20. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are absolutely right Derrame. If this was an all pilots DLC, then screw the pilots in the next DLC. It better be all titans and all maps for modes titans are in.

• Like Like x 1