Live Fire Trailer

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Feb 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Is titanfall still their primary focus? That's the problem. What if it isn't. I heard rumors they were making Star Wars ? I don't exactly know what priority titanfall is to EA at this point , maybe this game got dropped like a bad habit. I hope that's not the case because they are releasing more content but who knows if their heart is into it anymore. I hope it is but I'm trying to look at things realistically.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

i hope so also, but i can agree with you that there focus may have shifted to starwars. which is all well and good and am excited to see what they can do if it is that they have control on the story and narrative and so fort.
    hey who knows we may see a high bread warzone titan style starwars. .

i think respawn dlc content will be better but my problem is when and hopefully the user base is still there when this happens, that and hopefully the game takes a turn to satisfy the masses.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This is the problem though. When you say this, you mean your priorities. Other people might want something different than what you want. While I agree with you the timing is weird, I did want a game mode like this. You can never please everyone. They might release something at a later point that I don't really care about but you love.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

No, it's not my priorities. Many people have been crying for more maps for a long time to prevent boredom and prolong the health and life of the game. No one has been crying for a mini pilot vs. pilot mode.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trini Chinese

Like ?

6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Is Respawn making a Star Wars game? what about TF3?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trini Chinese

IK you seem to forget for some reason the game is called TITAN FALL and you are called a PILOT because you will be piloting a TITAN . while i like new modes in any game , esnc is correct when the dev's admit that they were playing a pilot mode and testing a pilot mode more that the core part of the game which is to battle in a game with Titans and the titan is the main story and if it did not have this what is the game really about.
    are you telling me you paid for a game that is called titan fall with giant robots/mech to play and get excited for a pilot vs pilot mode . really all that is TF1 you telling me that when they announce TF2 you were more excited to play a game for the pilot mode . HMMM

so you telling me that since the game launched and all the split views on the outcome of the game and having experience playing part 1 and reading all the comments of players voicing there distaste , with how the sales are doing along with player count , that in your opinion respawn has made all the right decisions and is doing the right thing with launching the first dlc for the new year about pilots and give the impression that the game is a pilot fps and titans are not a core part of the game .and this is ok by you because you love the game . and it's fine that titans seem to have taken a back burner .

all of this is fine by you ? No Titan dlc until march and that is still an if to what will be out . all of this is ok by you . i reall don't know what to say to you IK i really don't .

and please any one any member please tell me any one show me or give me a reason why i should find it's ok to play a game and get excited for a mode focus on pilots rather that modes catered for what the name of the game is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trini Chinese

yes they are making a starwars game. who knows what would be the out come of TF3 , as they can't even give a straight answer to the direction of TF2 even the interviews before launch the Dev's don't sound convinced that TF2 is the evolution of TF1 .

9. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Not sure yet, we'll have to wait and see. I was giving a hypothetical.

I understand the game is called Titanfall. Well aware. I paid for a game with giant robots/mechs because I love Titanfall, every single aspect of it and yes, I was always looking forward to a game mode such as this in Titanfall, I like fast paced action and round-based elimination with 60 seconds on the clock is right up my alley. People like different things in video games and I don't think it's a problem that Titanfall is trying to give something for every player. If you don't like the mode, guess what? You don't have to play it. I never said Respawn made all of the right decisions, I've said what I think is wrong with the game and how I think they released in the completely wrong window (albeit probably mostly due to EA). No Titan DLC until March? They released Titan DLC in the FIRST content drop Angel City's Most Wanted (each Titan got a new kit as well as Prime Titans for Scorch and Ion).

The point is, you don't have to get excited about the mode. Not every single thing they do is gonna be something you like. Titanfall is about the mix of combat between Pilot and Titan, the game isn't called "Just Titans".

10. Trini Chinese

lol , WOW lol .

11. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Just thought this would be interesting, this is in one of the very first articles about Titanfall after it's release.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Trini Chinese

lol exactly . yep , good post , 100% agreed. and this is Titanfall , if only they did this with part 2 lol

13. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was posting that for the fact about them saying it's releasing along with no other games lol. Also, they did do it in part 2.. lmao it's all about the combination of Pilot and Titan.

14. Trini Chinese

dude lol , you posted something that i and many have been saying , i know what it says i don't think you know lol . but it's ok IK lol

15. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Trini! I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know Trini already told you they are, but I wanted to share this link I just found. It doesn't have anything specific, but it talks about it a little bit and does some speculating.

https://nowloading.co/p/respawn-developing-star-wars-sith-game-from-axed-darth-maul-game/4189710

I would be pretty excited about this except that the first time I heard about it I was told it was going to be a third person game. Honestly, with the unbelievable technology available today to make amazing first person games, I have no idea why a developer would even spend one minute or $1 even considering a third person game, much less making one. And I have no idea why anyone would want to waste even one minute playing a third person game. I mean cmon! Third person games are so 80's and 90's. We're almost 20 years beyond any of that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

I will buy that Star Wars game!
    but come on Respawn make a TF3! continue the Story of BT!

anyway, I love Games in Third Person, the tchnology is the same, for first of third person, I like to see my character, the looks, the gear, outfit, armor equipmetnt, weapons, etc, like in Dead Space, Mass Effect, etc,
    maybe an option to switch between first or third peson view ca me the best way to go, like Star Wars Battlefront or Skyrim, etc

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

lmao I know exactly what it says it's ok bro.

19. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Rspawn's Star Wars game :

[​IMG]

20. Trini Chinese

LOL and i rest my case . LOL

• Like Like x 1