360 Looking for good attacking players for Capture The Flag.

Discussion in 'Xbox One & 360 Parties' started by Perkinator, Dec 14, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Perkinator

Perkinator Generation 2

I'm an extremly good defender but unfortunately getting matched up with Gen 1s who can't attack makes it for bad playing, and lots of match losses so for 0 hell even if you can defend I need good attackers who can capture flags well and defend if need be!

2. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hiya Perkinator, not sure what server you are on but if you even on capture the flag keep an eye out for me, I just got my 50 wins achievement I'll have to check stats out of how many matches, I am a better attacker than defender, keep a stack of stim & prosthetic just for that mode.
    Like all modes though it takes time, we all start out gen 1 best thing to do is help them out and support them when they are trying to take the flag, nothing like being gen 1 going hard and having some bad assess behind you snotting enemy pilots out of your way!!!

A real team effort game mode, love capture the flag it rules - wish more people in on my servers would play it (Aus/NZ) never seen a match there only Attrition and Campaign. Have to go to US with a ping of 203!

3. UEG ANON

UEG ANON Generation 2

Im on 360 and I'm a quite adept flag runner. I'm in the same boat as you are. I either get the flag and make it home and they can't defend the flag or I'm defending and they can't get anywhere near the enemy flag.