Looking for Negative Opinions of Titanfall

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Raging Pillow X, Feb 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

No worries just hadn't heard that one before. I guess we'll find out soon enough anyway :)

2. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Tried a search but found nothing.

3. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Well now that you mention it Clarkeh, I think you might be on to something here..... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raging Pillow X

Raging Pillow X Generation 3

i dont know how i feel about the bots being more skilled on one side or another. I like the idea of them being a threat, at least one you have to be aware of. I thought it might be cool if the bots were more skilled on the side of the team that had a disadvantage as a way to balance the teams in a lobby. Might help to control people that lobby hop. Also i could always play with friends even when they arent very good and we would have a shot at winning. I can also think of ways to abuse my idea so i might just have to wait and see what they do with the game, and hopefully whatever they come up with works well.

5. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

I spent many hours playing the beta, have read the forums, and discussed the game with my friends. I really can't find anything that needs to be tweaked in the game. I just hope Respawn doesn't react to some of the comments about "making the game like COD" and then implement stupid changes. That would be bad, very bad. Looking forward to getting my hands on the game on the 11th.

Cheers

6. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

If Vince was going to do that, he'd have never left Infinity Ward.