Looking for Xbox One Titanfaller's!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Lingweenie, Mar 1, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lingweenie

Lingweenie Generation 1

#1 Lingweenie, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    I recently started playing Titanfall. (I just bought it, and it arrived a few days ago in the mail.)

But, there's a problem; I don't really have anyone to play it with. Most people don't communicate, and most people don't even have microphones. The ones that do, usually don't talk regardless. And most of my friends either don't have it or just don't play it ever. Most of my friends that do have it, have it for the 360 and not the One.

I'll let you know what kind of a player I am, and what my "specs" are if you will.

~ I'm 21, and have a microphone. Not much of a load mouth or a smack talker.

~ I'm usually online nights/evenings/early mornings. (in between 4 P.M. - 4 A.M.) Though usually in between about 10:30 P.M. - 4-6 A.M. or so mainly due to me working night shifts at work mostly. I live in the U.S.A. within central time zone as well.

~ I play Attrition most exclusively.

~ Second generation pilot at about level 20. (so far.)

~ I'm hovering around about a 3.0 K/D ratio (against other pilots.)

~ Force to be reckoned with inside of a Titan. More specifically the Atlas titan.

~ Normally I use the AR's inside of the game. The Hemlok burst weapon is my weapon of choice on the ground.

~ Long time shooter gamer, so I'm quite well when it comes to running and gunning. Plus the game mechanics didn't take long at all the get used to because of that.

~ A little bit of a lone wolf. I usually take on the "slayer" role. I just go around and shoot everything up, and then quickly move on else where to continue my onslaught. Though I'm still very good as a team player, and overall supportive roles.

~ I play to win. Not big on losing. Although I'm not a sore loser and complain about excessive losing.

Well, that's probably enough for now. If anyone wants to game, just let me know. Having a microphone and maturity is a must. A good amount of skill wouldn't hurt either, but I won't be overly picky about that. Leave a comment, or friend/message me over Xbox Live. My gamertag is Lingweenie Xbox One only! Hope to hear from some of you then. Happy hunting until then!

2. My True Aim

My True Aim Generation 2

Quite an extensive introduction lol. I'll be playing a lot of Frontier Defense & MM. Feel free to add me, GT: My True Aim.

MM: Frontier Defense & Attrition
    MIC: Yes
    Personality: Calm

3. Lingweenie

Lingweenie Generation 1

Yes, yes it was. Lol!

I'll send you a message over xbox live as well as a friend.

4. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

HOWDY!!!
    GT: PAYLHORS8248
    D. Out!

5. XxEagleHeartxX

XxEagleHeartxX Generation 1

Hey there!
    add me: XxEagleHeartxX

6. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

Look for me... GT: Gagnon 30 I play for fun.. but yeah.. winning is fun! lol!

7. Taolinsan

Taolinsan Generation 2

Gagnon-saw you in game last night!

8. Taolinsan

Taolinsan Generation 2

damn fat fingers..anyway great to see someone from forums I recognized! I'll add u to friends if ok!

9. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

Damn! Should have given me a shout!

10. Taolinsan

Taolinsan Generation 2

You were on the opposite team so instead of a shout I think it was a "jump kick" LOL Tonight I'll add u and a bunch of the others from the forums. I play like PALYHORS- more team minded than worried about my score! I got ur back!

• Like Like x 1
  11. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey Lingweeniewelcome abord. I Will jeep an eye out. We play at about thé same times. I would ont be a good team player on attrition. It is a bit too chaotic and I am pretty impulsive. I can understand your being an exclusive Attrition player. That was me all through gen ten and gold rank. That is when I discovered that I was missing a lot of skil development by not playing the other modes. In the end it really does not matter as long as you try it all at some point.

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

13. PAYLHORS8248

:rolleyes:I'm seeping into your minds (Eeehxcellent, (Fingers tenting evily))
    Dumb whacko do gooder!!!
    D.

14. BulldogAuto

BulldogAuto Generation 1

My GT is Bulldogauto play mainly attrition and just for fun. Have a mic but rarely get a chance to use it as there iss not many on Xbox using them.

15. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey Bulldog welcome to the far far frontier. I am an XBoner and have a mic. I always love to have someone to talk to. I am always willing to join into a game of attrition. I will add you to my list.

16. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#16 rainman0211, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Could not find your gamer tag on XBLive but feel free to add me Bulldog... and I have a mic.;)

17. PAYLHORS8248

:cool:HOWDY!!!!
    PALHORS8248
    is always listening......
    As those who know, know!!!
    Welcome and best to you!
    D, OUT!

18. jonnotheone

jonnotheone Generation 2

gt.jonnotheone (easy to remember lol) add me if you want I'm on most evenings bst time from 7:00pm to 11:00pm (time the wife's soaps are on yawn) I just play for fun and not to finish last.if I finish 2nd to last iv achieved my goal lol...

19. LeavingRanger

LeavingRanger Generation 1

20. LeavingRanger

LeavingRanger Generation 1

Gt:LeavingRanger...add me up,on and off most of the day and ive got a mic :)