LOVING the new DLC maps!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by BigDaddyHotGue, Jul 31, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Haven't played too much yet... but at first couple of tries, I'd have to say that I am really impressed. Game is fast and really fun! I'm liking the new content this time lots more than the Expedition DLC!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vagrant

Vagrant Generation 2

Yeah I'm liking all 3. Some really good wall running routes. You can pick up a lot of momentum and fly around the maps if you have your mobility down.

Haven's probably my favorite of the 3. I really like the Titan routes in Export as well though.

3. XGC_LOKI

XGC_LOKI Generation 2

Agreed! Only got to play 2, will keep playing later on tonight!

4. Garrett McHugh

Garrett McHugh Generation 2

Hey guys, I own Titanfall on the One and got it from the Xbox store, so it's a digital copy, and has been working fine until about 4 days ago. I have no idea what started it. What happens is it loads fine to the press a to start screen, then I press a, it says signing in, then it pauses for a sec and goes back to press a. I've tried spamming the a button on my controller, logged into my router and made sure all the necessary ports are opened, IPsec passthrough is enabled, Cold restarted my system, uninstall and reinstalled it 3 times, even was on the phone with Microsoft for 4 solid hours yesterday and still no solution to this highly annoying problem. I'm hoping somebody on here has experienced this problem before and has a solution to it. Please help:(

5. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

Seems that these new maps are A LOT better than the previous DLC, I actually enjoyed playing on them last night & I've NEVER said that about the previous Map Pack! Just need to get the Trap Kill achievement now, before people learn the Choke Points etc!

6. XGC_LOKI

XGC_LOKI Generation 2

If anyone wants to game later on tonight lmk! Looking forward to learning these maps

7. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

It should be Heaven not Haven ;-)

[​IMG]

8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The multi layers on Export impressed me. There seems a lot more design to the maps, catering for titan whores and pilot junkies alike. Great job, and the black market works well. Titan burn cards galore!!!

9. KalReeger

KalReeger Generation 2

yeah i really like this new update, especially with the black market thing.

10. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Hi Garrett. Really annoying when you can't get on... I know what you mean! Here is the link to the official Respawn forums: http://www.respawn.com/forum/index.php?sid=702d1975a5dcf7861e60b63869e0c654 you'll find a link there for Titanfall Xbox One and if you follow that you'll see that there's a place for you to post your bug there. Have a read through all the latest because I've seen several people complaining about similar issues since the latest release. I'm sure Respawn would like to know and can probably help if you post there.

11. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Titanfall = 2nd to none.

I enjoyed runoff the most from the first DLC drop.......then Swampland. War Games is a very distant third in my unsolicited opinion.

2nd Drop. Unreal,,,,,,every map is awesome.......I really enjoy Dig Site the most but they are all enjoyable.

I was brainstorming with my 11 year old and we thought a map with basically nothing in it but flat land with a total open space would be interesting. Nothing to hide behind.....nowhere to hide! They could call it "FREE FOR All"

A few problems with the idea exist though. Where would you spawn? The enemy would be able to figure it out relatively quickly.