Featured Meet all 6 Titans in Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Aug 31, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Respawn launched a video today that showed off all of the titans in Titanfall 2, and it looks like we actually have a Titan that can fly! How insane is that?!

The official list of titans in Titanfall 2 will be: Scorch, Ion, Legion, Northstar, Tone & Ronin. Which Titan is your favorite in Titanfall 2?

• Like Like x 7
  2. WickysZhu

WickysZhu Generation 1

They look awesome but I'm feeling a little sad because there's no Atlas titan

• Like Like x 3
  3. ItsJustaGame

ItsJustaGame Generation 2

legion and tone looks fun

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Tone and Ion are basically Atlas design models. I'm excited for Tone because the 40mm cannon was my go to weapon. I'm also looking forward to Ronin and Northstar because I feel like they're going to play so badass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

The main issue I have is that I will never get out of Ronin long enough to play the others, although the flying one looks cool, damn, they all look cool.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ItsJustaGame

ItsJustaGame Generation 2

My favorite titan setup in the original was an Ogre equipped with the chain gun,nuclear ejection,electric smoke and multi target missiles
    I just have an affinity for minigun or M60 type weapons lol, so I think legion and tone would suit me well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 2
  8. illegalfreq

illegalfreq Generation 1

Legion is my favourite from this video, but all of them looks incredible! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

Looks awesome! I pick my favorite after I played them all :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shantmaster K

Shantmaster K Generation 2

Rogue looks badass.

• Like Like x 1
  11. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Until movement and fluidity is paired with loadouts, it is impossible to really express an opinion. They all look a bit OP such that the knock down, drag out fights will be replaced with who gets the ambush with an OP weapon first. My love of Titan battles was due to the use of high mobility with strategy and a reasonably useful gun. I know the designers want to force "teamwork" in Titan battles with different Titans contributing to a battle in strategic ways, but this may leave little hope for so many of us who lean towards the lone wolf approach using our own skill in battle without the crutch or reliance on other Titans.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trini Chinese

Titanfall-2-Tone.jpg Titanfall-2-Northstar.jpg ion.jpg titanfall-2-titanes-revelados-3.jpg Titanfall-2-Legion.jpg titanfall-2-ronin-2-800x584.jpg characters-mobile3.png

• Like Like x 5
  14. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I'd be interested in some very nice reprints of Titan artwork.......

Sideshow does this..........

• Like Like x 2
  15. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 2
  16. Trini Chinese

can't wait to see what the new action figures will be like.
    you know i was hoping for a titan to have a mini gun on the back with a chain gun load out .

• Like Like x 2
  17. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I hope ThreeZero does them all!!!!! *insert evil laugh here..

• Like Like x 2
  18. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I just want to start by saying that even though I have been very negative on most of the design decisions made in Titanfall 2, some of these titans look very interesting. I would have to say that Northstar is the first clear, truly innovative improvement that would increase some mobility over the first game. I really don't like the design decisions to have these titans be locked into a preset loadout though. I would already be able to say that Northstar was going to be my preference, but the Plasma Railgun? Really? You just can't let something innovative just completely shine. You just have to destroy it with something. The Plasma Railgun is the biggest piece of crap weapon from the first game, which is why you NEVER saw anyone using it.

I'm with you on this A4. I prefer the lone wolf style and I only respect players who are strong independant players. I play with friends, but we never talk stategy, we never communicate intel, we are never looking to help each other. If they were not strong independant players, they would not be my friends. I'm not looking to them for help and I don't want them looking to me for help. And, honestly, our style is the most respectful style to the true nature of titanfall. Even though you are on a team, the nature of the game is strangers against strangers, so to play on a coordinated team is actually disrespectful and unfair to the other players. I mean, if you want to go play in a tournament or something, fine, but general titanfall is not a tournament and the nature is strangers against strangers. That is why I HATE it if they are as you say forcing "teamwork". Get that crap out of my face. That's why I hate the whole titan battery crap too. The reason why I have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT for people playing coordinated is because I'm willing to face you like a man face to face and if you beat me fair and square, I can live with that, but if your buddy shoots me in the side of the head or in the back while I am facing you like a man, you are all just WEAK individual players. Give me any 1 of you with 5 strangers against me with 5 strangers and I will mop the floor with you every day and twice on Sunday without your buddies their to bail you out.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Trini Chinese

i like the Tone Titan also , him and the ION Titan will be my go to, as for the rail gun it is an odd choice make me curious what they did with it as the guns in Titanfall 2 for titans have 2 different fire modes one wile in AIM and the other in HIP fire.

11194883d52d004ed36069f7213f1c4c.jpg 0600d651dc1956402eb152344e5caa3d.jpg 03da57613dc40b079ba72f50499eb2fb.jpg fafd44df06267008a95b9876f0cc4112 (1).jpg 500ac54990ebe2687d03a940649a769a.jpg 0722623af74f64aa49f766552923a2cd.jpg 3862644167465f272fe0439ceea65d47.jpg 488107.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Trini Chinese

woo-kim-titanfall-vehicle.jpg woo-kim-titanfall-vehicle-variation.jpg de632ac5bde5abc628e7415ffd39c51b.jpg 1144554_18296_large.jpg 1144554_large.jpeg

• Like Like x 3