Featured Meet all 6 Titans in Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Aug 31, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for all the nice wolf picture Trini! You're the best!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 3
  3. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 3
  4. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 3
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#25 ensc, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks for all the videos Trini. Ronin's my boy! Ever since the first time I saw him, I knew he was gonna be my wingman. I'm with Sgt_rawk on this one:

I do really like Tone though, because I love the 40MM and he's got an awesome ordinance that redirects to where you look even around the back of someone you are facing.

Also, Northstar is the one true movement innovation I've seen in this game where the Titan actually flies/hovers for a little while, except they ruined it by giving it the absolute worst weapon in the entire game, the Plasma Railgun. Ugghhh!!! You know what would be really cool though and intimidating to the other team. Imagine if all 6 players on your team selected Northstar and then all waited until you all had your titans ready and then called them in at the same time and then moved coordinated. Can you imagine being a little ole pilot and seeing 6 titans rise up over the roof of the building next to you? How intimidating would that be? That pilot would be like, "Oooohhhh, crap!!!!" :)

I'm not a team guy. I'm the lone wolf, but I would still love to see that. That would look so awesome!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

So for Titanfail 2 the 40mm cannon bred with a smart pistol and now we are going to see this bastard child of a 40mm...
    Great news newbs! You too can now use the 40mm with the same devastating effects as the veterns!!! YAAAYYY!!!!!
    GTFO Respawn.

• Like Like x 2
  7. runescythe9852

runescythe9852 Generation 3

Northstar's Tether trap looks look a good way to mix in with another titan to get some serious damage in. The Legion though is pretty brutal from that one video.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  9. xTouchMyWii

xTouchMyWii Generation 2

I'm so torn but I'm gonna have to go with Ion or Legion. :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  12. BattleReadyPB

So I rewatched that video for Tone.

I dont think the 40mm itself actually aquires a lock on? hitting a target 3 times gives you another offensive weapon for a core ability? This core weapon does have a lock on though.

Guided rocket salvo... Looks kinda like a cross between the original salvo, multi target and slaved warheads all at once.

Not bad, would likely be my pick for a titan.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trini Chinese

Agree with you , from what i gather from the test the Titan weapons seem to have 2 modes when shooting one from the hip and the other when aiming , and also been looking at the single player hopefully Titan can carry a secondary weapon we shall see .

• Like Like x 1
  14. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#34 ensc, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Not trying to argue with you BattleReady, just asking. Are you sure about the lock thing with Tone? I think everything you said is absolutely correct with the exception of one thing. From what I can tell, the thing that gets unlocked when you score 3 direct 40MM hits is not the Salvo Core, it is called Tracker Rockets, which is her Ordinance. However, when Tone's Core Ability becomes active, that is the Salvo Core, which redirect to whatever she is looking at.

That makes her a pretty awesome Titan then, in my opinion, because not only does she have the 40MM, which I love, but basically 2 lock-on weapons:
    1) Tracker Rockets Ordinance unlocked with (3) 40MM direct hits.
    2) Salvo Core able to lock on to whatever you are looking at.

I see that Salvo Core as being one of the best weapons in the game, especially for my style. I like to stick and move. You could jump in and attack and then pretend you are turning to run away, launch the Salvo Core as you are looking away and then turn back and look at your enemy and finish them off.

• Like Like x 2
  15. runescythe9852

runescythe9852 Generation 3

I wonder how long a vortex shield can last to absorb the salvo core so that it can be redirected back to the owner. Definitely need to test that on release.

16. BattleReadyPB

Yeah thats what I meant there with the last post.
    I did a bad job breaking my up my sentance, bad grammar.

The tracker rockets are like a core weapon that you get after every 3 direct hits with the 40mm.
    At least thats what it sounds like to me.
    I originally though the 40mm would gain a partial lock on ability after 3 direct hits bit I think I was wrong on that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

• Like Like x 1
  18. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

ALl 6 look awesome, looking forward to explode inside of each one of them
    I really like Tone, it looks simple yet badass

• Like Like x 1
  19. Trini Chinese

i was wondering if the partical wall will do damage on pilots if deployed wile they are jumping true it , the Tone looks great , wonder if we are going to see IMC variant of pilots . have not seen much info on this as it does not make sense that both faction look the same other than there titans . that and i would not mind to see a custom load out titan in the mix or an assault rifle Titan .

• Like Like x 1
  20. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Really nice pictures! Way to go and thanks for sharing. The wolf run is near and dear to my heart. You could not have sad it better.

• Like Like x 1