Metal legs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by SKWRLY, Jun 26, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

After watching the trailers I've noticed quite a few players in mp are rocking prosthetic limbs, most notably for legs. I personally find this to be really cool looking and it has me wondering whether it is just a cosmetic upgrade or perhaps a tactical perk and loadout option. What do you all think?

2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Definitely noticed it when I was playing at EA Play. Not entirely sure, but my assumption would be that it's part of the cosmetic upgrades you can make to your character.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was thinking that they look different for a reason... because they are. Think the metal legged one is with the grappling hook pilot.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  4. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

Good catch! You very well may be onto something. I hope it is a cosmetic customization though because I'm pretty sure I'll be stimed 99% of the time and who the hell doesn't want metal legs???? Unless of course your original legs were blown off in battle, that would suck. Respect to any Vets out there!

5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yeah its the grapple one!
    Screenshot_20160629-181736.png Screenshot_20160629-181741.png
    They are yet to reveal the other three tacticals.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I'm pretty sure we still have Stim as an ability, don't we? If yes, then prosthetic legs wouldn't be some ability since it only provided movement boosts. Probably cosmetic, like how Halo Reach allowed you to have a metal arm.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yeah i think a few have seen the needle type symbol in multiplayer at e3, presuming stim. The 'spectre' style pilot choice seems cosmetic, just more of a symbiotic pilot/machine mix in the tf lore?