Microstrsactions????

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by SKWRLY, Jun 19, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

So with the announcement of dlc maps and such being free for everyone in Tf2 it makes me think that perhaps we will see microtransactions introduced this time around. Maybe I missed this info somewhere but it does beg the question.....

2. Wickerman

Wickerman Generation 4

I'm absolutely certain there will be cosmetic micro transactions. Probably something similar to crypto keys like in COD or loot boxes like Overwatch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

I wouldn't mind it so much if it isn't random like that. I really find the slot machine dlc to be appalling.

4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

After seeing skins on pilots & Titans in the trailer, I'd be perfectly happy with cosmetic skins. As long as they don't impact the weapon or Titan stats, I'm all for it. I'd be more than happy to spend money on cosmetic items that don't impact gameplay since we're receiving maps for free.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

If so, cosmetics only.

Don't even add guns that you can't earn in-game.. even if they aren't better and please don't make it random chance if you do. I'm hoping and have faith that Respawn will allow you to earn such things in-game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Got my fingers crossed on that one too.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. runescythe9852

runescythe9852 Generation 3

I'm ok too if they went with the old burn card system so long as it doesn't have a massive impact on the flow of battle. Cosmetics are great as well as long as they are not completely ridiculous.

8. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

Food for thought.... It's about Overwatch and it's kinda long but there are some really interesting points made and I think he does an amazing job breaking down progression and microtransactions.