Titanfall MK-5 - mother off all noobs

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Snake Doc, Jan 8, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Snake Doc

Snake Doc Generation 1

Hi all I am so happy, that this game still gets updated, but there is still that god dammed smartpistol in this game & NOT EVEN ONE GAMEMODE WITHOUT IT!
    What means that when I play this game I sooner or later have to deal with one of those kiddies, that are so skilles that they farm the AI with it & get undeserved pilot kills against no pro`s casual players like me...
    & thats really the reason, why I dont play that game that much - because there is no chance to play a couple hours without getting killed by that aimbot...

2. xKill4Ever

xKill4Ever Generation 3

wiser have never been spoken

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Oh. My. God.
    It's happening!

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

5. BioSnake

BioSnake Generation 1

That smart pistol crap makes me leave WAY earlier than I would...and I don't reccommend the game to my friends for that reason....there needs to be a limit or a map just for the lame players who choose the sp over trying to develop some skills in the game!

6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#6 rainman0211, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    Well guys, unfortunately the SO is and will be just something you have to deal with.o_O Depending on what I'm doing/going for I'll use it and will enjoy using it when I do. Personally, (and this is just my opinion & maybe 1 or 2 others might agree) but I don't think it's really that bad. Has a pilot ever killed you when you're using the SP and mumbled "effing SP", :eek: or "this thing sucks". :mad: It's really not that bad.:cool: Don't let the SP make the cheese slide of your cracker.;)

Damn it!!!... :eek: did I just break my "Do not reply to SP threads" New Years resolution. :mad: Oh well there's always next year.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

if its on xbox 360 i might have killed you with the smart pistol, but it was part of either regen requirements or unlock everything
    though the smart pistol is not that op ive only gotten killed a few hundred times by it over the course of my entire TF Career, its not a problem gun for me, i just wish people would hatemail me more often course of my playstyle and the way i dominate a specific player :D

8. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I am guilty of using the smart pistol in the past also, as Titanfall was my First FPS so i had serious aiming issues. While i am by no means a crack shot now i have not used it recently as past experiences thought me if i go one on one with someone who can aim and has anything other than the smart pistol i'm getting my ass handed to me LOL.
    I do understand why some people use it though but i does not stop me raging when i get killed from half way across the map and even around a corner o_O

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The smart pistol had never bothered me and my pilot kills are always much higher with the 101/car/97. It's a great farming weapon, but that's it for me. Silenced 101 users are a much greater threat Imo.

• Like Like x 1