Monster Hunter

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Neurotic Kasper, Feb 20, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Neurotic Kasper

Neurotic Kasper Generation 2

Anyone else here play the series before?

2. SecurityRake

SecurityRake Generation 2

Played Tri to completion, including Alatreon. Didn't mess with Tri Ultimate much, but look forward to getting 4 on the 3DS when it EVENTUALLY makes its way to the states.

3. Neurotic Kasper

I was glad to see MH go onto another platform besides the PSP which I was fine with but, wanted an easier way to play the game and be able to play with more than just my two other friends who played it. Tri was my favorite so far but, I haven't played any after that one. Don't have a 3DS and don't really want to buy one just for MH. Would prefer it to come to the Xbox instead of handhelds.

What to you was the hardest monster in Tri?

4. SecurityRake

SecurityRake Generation 2

Lagiacrus continued to give me trouble well into the end of the game. The double electric hipchecks were just brutal. Alatreon was certainly a beast to take down, but that's more about having a well prepared team and knowing your role than really being extremely skillful.

5. Neurotic Kasper

Yeah once you had a good team together and everyone knew what to do he was pretty simple. One thing I wished tri had that the last two installments had on the psp were G rank and + rank quests. Monsters were a lot stronger and yielded better weapons and armor. One monster will always hold the spot of being the hardest for me would be a Rajang. Look him up. His rage form makes him turn into a super saijan.