More New Titans?! (Monarch, Bison, ???)

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by SamWize, May 9, 2017.

?
  1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

• Like Like x 1
  3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

new titan has the same weapon and powers as Ion!?
    that is disappointing

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

If that's true, then yes that is extremely disappointing. If it was going to be exactly like the "Expedition" titan in the Single Player, as much as I don't like these TF2 titans, I was going to be pretty excited to try that out, but if that's not the case then they can keep it.

Oh, and man was that music in that last video annoying. I just kept thinking, "Why?" and "Who would think this music was a good choice?" :)

5. Trini Chinese

Ramm
    Ramm, the unreleased Berserker or Fighter Ogre Titan, has a recent change in its file which reduced the angles of the Titan's punch. Since Ramm was revealed through a previous datamine months ago, he had not been touched. If Respawn is adjusting the Titan, Ramm may not be scrapped just yet.

You can preview what Ramm may look like based off concept art here.

Archon
    The other Titan previously unearthed, the Archon, had its name updated slightly in the files, though there were not other changes. Because of this, the Arc Cannon Stryder Titan may be on-hold for the time being.

Monarch
    The dataminer found a couple changes in the Monarch development. The unreleased Titan has new assets as well as a mod change to the Superior Chassis:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

wow, good info, Ramm looks badass

i hope they really add these three titans

• Like Like x 2
  7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The Ramm and Monarch, yes!!!

The Archon, only conditionally. In TF1, there was perpetual whining about the smart pistol, basically claiming that those who used it had no skill. All of these cries were listened to and it was removed from TF2 (except for a temporary boost, which basically doesn't count). However, there was a serious problem with this in TF1 that those whiners got away with, and if the Archon is brought into TF2 by itself, then it creates an even more serious problem in TF2.

You see, here is the problem that the perpetual sp whiners got away with in TF1. Almost without fail, those who whined about the sp, would get into their titan and use one of 2 weapons, which required far less skill than the smart pistol. They would either use the titan sp (Arc Cannon): "Gee, let me shoot a lighting bolt that takes out anything within 20 yards of where it hits."; or, they would use the LA-Z-BOY (Triple Threat), "Gee, let me lob exploding balls over half the map and think I'm good." Total HYPOCRITES to use either of those and then claim the smart pistol requires no skill. AND, to make matter worse, the smart pistol was being used by a flesh and blood pilot, while the titan sp and LA-Z-BOY were being used while wrapped inside of a metal tank.

This is why I say it would only be good to bring the Archon back conditionally. If you want to bring the Arc Cannon and/or Triple Threat back into TF2, then it should only be done if you are also going to bring the full blown smart pistol back at the same time, exactly as it was in TF1 (not watered down at all) as a Primary pilot weapon. If you are not going to bring the smart pistol back, then it is unfair to bring the Arc Cannon or Triple Threat back. There were MANY, MANY people who truly enjoyed using the smart pistol in TF1 and basically got screwed, because of the perpetual whiners. Those whining hypocrites should ABSOLUTELY NOT be able to have their cake and eat it too.

I'm not saying don't bring the Arc Cannon and/or Triple Threat into TF2. I'm OK if they do, but ONLY if the smart pistol comes back at the same time. Otherwise it is completely unfair, those hypocrites don't deserve it and it is a slap in the face to those who enjoyed using the smart pistol and had to endure the endless whining.

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Smart Core pistol blows. Hand held legion with smart core. I don't want it to return. That is all.:cool:

• Like Like x 1