Most pilot kills in attrition?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Gh0stx0fxAkina, Jul 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gh0stx0fxAkina

Gh0stx0fxAkina Generation 2

2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

31. Got 30 the other day.. so close to beating it. Although I did call in a Stryder with Chaingun right at the beginning and it was a wrap lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

This isn't me but im just putting it up here because it might be the highest pilot kills in one match of attrition in TF.
    My best is 23 I think lol not a lot.

4. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

If you want to see some serious kick-ass pilot kills, watch the twitch streams of guys like tyriack, opsct, frothyomen. 40+ kills against top player! flag captures as fast as 2 seconds, kraber used like a shotgun, etc., you'll feel exhausted just watching the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. T6 WISEGUY

T6 WISEGUY Generation 2

That video is 55 pilot kills during capture the flag.

My best is 27 in attrition. 63 in capture. I admit my team allowed me to kill farm when we were up 5-0 but still impressive I think. No proof though :(. Xbox one recordings didn't work at that time. But yea, there are some really good players out there. Just when you think you can't be beat, you get rolled over by someone who's better. That's the way it is and always will be.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Its great use of a the satellite uplink card, he showed good patience at times, methodical player, and doesn't miss often. Nice play though. Some of the opposition showed awful awareness and ran out in the open far too often, I love it when you get a lobby of reckless guys like that.

7. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Hit 32 including the epilogue in Angel city attrition, the fact that it was 32-0 was the selling point.

Side note: I just googled tyriack and I must say I'm not impressed.

8. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I just looked up a video and didn't actually watch it sorry lol. Thanks for catching that i'll not get tricked by the thumbnail again

9. Fra200

Fra200 Generation 2

My the best in attrition is 30 kills :D. But for now I can't a pass it :(.

10. vaguecmac

vaguecmac Generation 2

75 is the maximum Pilot kills you can get in attrition due to the 300 pt limit. Then you have to count in team mates and grunt killing. I cant realistically see anyone getting more than 30-35 kills in a game. Unless you are only playing with 1-2 team mates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TCrump452

TCrump452 Generation 1

I got 37 kills with a full 12 players. 148 points were from those pilot kills :)

Origin: SKITTLESNCOKE

I have the video if you want me to show it. My best flawless is 30 twice in attrition

12. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

32 is the best I've done.

13. Finn

Finn Generation 1

Most ever kills I got was 47 in CTF, it was on Titanfall 1 and was against Platinums so not that good...but I have a screenshot

Attached Files:

14. Finn

Finn Generation 1

And all my kills were with a Kraber