Video Most Satisfying Moment from Pre-alpha

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by mightea, Aug 22, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mightea

mightea Generation 1

As a new comer to Titanfall, I love it! People say its because I haven't played TF1 but that doesn't change the fact that the game is enjoyable. Here is a highlight I thought I'd share with yous

Enjoy!

3 Laser Cores vs Escape Pod

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hi there! Welcome to the forums, wether played Titanfall 1 ir not, if you like it, you like it!

I think your link gets removed when your posts are under a certain number..

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@mightea A fan of Titanfall either 1 or 2 is of no importance as lobg as it's fun for you. If your on XB1 you could maybe pick up a copy of TF1 for a few bucks to check out its origins. If your a PS4 kind of guy (or gal) you'd just have to take my word that it was and still is a great game. Welcome to the community.

4. mightea

mightea Generation 1

Oh really? I didn't know that was a thing here ... my bad. It was funny moment we had in Bounty Hunt playlist if you're wondering haha ... Finally took down an escape pod with laser cores!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mightea

mightea Generation 1

Thanks Rainman! That's what I've been preaching. People kept linking Forbes articles that said otherwise but who cares.... whether its Forbes or Gameinformer... its still just once person's opinion. I'll be sure to spread the love of the game through social media :)

• Like Like x 2