My Hero Iz Me at EA Play

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by My Hero Iz Me, Jun 14, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

So as some of you know I have a youtube channel and make montage as well as gameplay videos. Well it appears that someone took notice, a month ago I was contacted by a Community Manager about possibly getting my hands on TF2. It was amazing, they also contacted a few of the guys that you may have seen in the CTF lobbies, along with myself, EurynomeStolas, That Guy Optimize and Unkknow, all got invites to go to LA and experience this first hand. We were given the extended trailer to work with and I will do some commentary as well as my initial thought, stay tune because I'm sure we will have some good input.
    With that said, before I had thanked you guys for watching my videos and had said that thanks to you guys supporting me I was able to keep making videos knowing that at the very least I had a small audience who just wanted to see my videos. And it is because of you guys that I got such an amazing opportunity to meet the respawn team as well as Vince. The best part? Unkknown Soldier, Eurynome Stolas, ThatGuyOptimize, My Hero IZ Me and RydekSan got challenged to a 5v5 vs the Developer team. That made my life. Thank you so much guys really thank you TF-Community! youtube.com/c/myheroizmetitanfall make sure you check out my snapchat from EA Play!

• Like Like x 3
  2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Whoa, you were at the late night event too?! I was there man!

• Like Like x 1
  3. FrenchFryFiend

FrenchFryFiend Generation 1

I'm jelly lol. I can't wait till they let youtubers play and record raw gameplay. Hopefully that comes before the technical test.

4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Peanut butter and jelly. Congrats though man! Keep doing great work!

#TITANFALLNATION!

5. My Hero Iz Me

Hell yeah dude! we played the devs after you guys left :D

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

With that squad, I'm guessing you guys mopped them up.

7. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

That's awesome! I should have let you guys know I'd be at EA Play so I could have met a few of you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My Hero Iz Me

Yeah man that's true, we were also told to keep it quiet so I think most didn't contact each other unless they knew for a fact they were also invited. I'm glad you got to go man, all that went really deserved it.

9. My Hero Iz Me

Yeah we did, we were sweating it out trying to go hard :( but we I guess wanted to get noticed. We played Major Nelson and gave him the Diddily. Only lost to the Developers and the first game we played cause we had no idea why we were not getting points lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

My Hero Iz You!!

Good effort! I'll sub your channel to make sure I keep up with it all!

11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

12. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

Awe, c'mon, EA! What a party pooper.

Congrats on being invited to EA Play, though! You, too @WhoIsDo!

• Like Like x 1