My review of titan fall 2

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Demaco, Dec 22, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Demaco

Demaco Generation 2

okay so I made a account on this forum just to give my opinion I've been playing Titan fall 2 since the release. I played the first one when it was on Xbox on a friends console and I always wished that this game would come to PS4 because I loved it so much (frontier defense to be specific) i loved the whole concept of piloting a titan and fighting a war the core of the first game immersed me into the world and it fell into a special place in my gaming collection but this Titan fall 2 is complete fucking garbage. It feels like I'm playing call of duty: metal warfare or some bullshit. First of all they took away rechargeable shields and made rodeo system very very op and than now everyone is scared to go all out in titan battles and it just doesn't feel the same. Every is gone and now there's all these coordinated Pvp teams wrecking everyone in pvp and chasing all the new players away oh god titanfall 2 is falling to hell in a cotton hand basket. And I don't even start on the Dlc system. Excuse my terrible grammar English is not my first language

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate your views. I'm sure I have expressed a lot of the same opinions myself at one time or another, so I cannot disagree with you. TF1 was my favorite video game of all time. TF2 is very unsatisfying to me. I pretty much only play it because it is supposedly the sequel to the game I love, but in reality it is not. Basically, I loved TF1 because it was not a traditional FPS game. They completely reworked everything and made TF2 a traditional FPS game, which had the unfortunate side effect of attracting all of the traditional FPS clans, which is why as you say, "now there's all these coordinated Pvp teams wrecking everyone in pvp and chasing all the new players away". You are exactly right about that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Demaco

Demaco Generation 2

Thanks brother. At this point I would just like titanfall 1 to be released for PS4, this whole free Dlc slogan is nothing but a free pass for them to slack on dlc quality and Dlc consistency. Everyone sees what they are doing and surprisingly they do not care at all. Maybe it's time for this pilot to retire brother

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I agree. I would much rather see them spend all of their time and dollars on improving TF1, including making it available on the PS4.

Also, I completely agree with your sentiments about DLC content. I wrote a whole post about it here:
    http://www.titanfall-community.com/threads/why-id-rather-pay-for-dlc-a-tf1-tf2-case-study.8097/