My take on the difference between the New R-101 vs. R-201

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by SamWize, Apr 13, 2017.

?
  1. yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SamWize

SamWize Generation 1

Other then the stock scope I have found no difference between the New R-101 and the old R-201. Some youtubers I watch have claimed the R-101 seems to kick less but I just don't see it. If you think its different let me know below. In the video above I feel I prove that there is now difference between the two guns. If you guys like the video Subscribe! No need to "like" the video though cuz who really likes having their "liked" video page filled with every youtube video under the sun! I save my liked youtube page for specific music I want to play again while I drive to work. Am I right?

2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

the stats in the weapon description is the same as the R201
    which one is more accurate?

3. SamWize

SamWize Generation 1

I found that the stock sight that comes with the R-101 helps with accuracy at a distance, but real accuracy such as bullet spread and kick back feel exactly the same to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

hello.
    as for me the cosmetic difference is a welcome . as for function the R102 seem to shoot better close and distance. but that is just me .
    i would have like to have seen the original model make a come back in form and function , and a big pet peve ,for me is the scopes it had in the original.

as for stats on both weapons . the damage seem to be a bit weaker with the R101X but i still like it.

i have always played with the car and the r101. for function and cosmetic reasons. would like to see a carbine version of the CAR.

i like the rugged look and feel of guns in video games , some are a hit and miss, some have the look but not the function some have the function but not the look, and some have them both..

5. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

both weapon do the exact same damage at the same distances

exact same stats

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

you may be right. it just feels a bit different , it could just be me lol.

7. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes, it feels different, i find the R101 easier to control and maneuver than the 201

it's like the 101 has less loud explosive recoil than the 201