New front news

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Getmused, Jan 13, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

It might be cool just not what I was hoping for; I really wanted to see new maps for the game modes 90% of the player base play

• Like Like x 1
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, exactly in the wrong direction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

it's like Respawn is doing exactly the opposite of what was adviced, and given as feedback, i mean, noone here ever wanted another pilots only mode! are they doing this on purpose? or they just want to transform this game into another idiotic simplistic generic FPS?, because that is what they are doing!

a new game mode without titans! in a game called "Titanfall 2"! hey Respawn do you realize how stupid that sounds!?

vital things to add are maps, coop mode, titans, depth, some meaningful enhancements to the leveling up process, etc they have lots of useful feedback, they did not add anything of all those vital things,

it's very irritating, frustrating, disappointing and sad,

my expectations were very good about the dlc's but now my expectations are very low, i'll wait until at least two or three very good dlc's come out, if they follow the same pattern of bad dlc's i'm done with this, other good games will come out soon

one thing is to have some hope but a very different thing is to be stupid

and Respawn just doesn't give a fuck

• Like Like x 2
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I feel your pain Derrame and I agree with pretty much everything you said.

You really did a great job summing this up:
    Also, you bring up a very good point here:
    Some make the argument that we are still early in the support cycle for TF2 and that we should be patient. This is not necessarily true. By the time this next DLC comes out, which sounds to be very impotent, we will be 3 months into the support cycle already. If you look at the example of TF1, after 7 months, ALL support ended. Plus, TF1 didn't have a Star Wars game stealing Respawn's attention, so with that in mind, I can't see support for TF2 going much further than 7 months, which would mean support could end by May 28th. That wouldn't surprise me, because on top of everything else, they just don't seem to have the concern about this game that they did about TF1, which is no surprise when they are not getting paid for DLC.

Also, like you say, without serious attention to this game, there will be other much better games deserving of our attention, such as:
    Horizon Zero Dawn coming out February 28th (this is only PS4, otherwise this would be the game I was most excited for)
    Mass Effect Andromeda coming out March 21st.

Many others coming out between now and May that you can see here, but those are the 2 standouts in my opinion:
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/10/2017-video-game-release-schedule.aspx

• Like Like x 1