New guy saying hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ReedyChannel146, Jan 3, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

#1 ReedyChannel146, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Hello everyone, been poking around here and have found some good info here. I been playing since around end of November and have been enjoying it so far ( i did not play TF1).

I mainly play attrition, last titan standing and bounty hunt. I am finding that LTS is really helping me learn how the titans work and how to use them as the other modes i don't seem to have my titan for very long. :(

I have been having fun trying all the different pilots, weapons, boosts and titans and so far use cloak/stim/blade dude the most for pilots, devotion is awesome but also like G2 and flatline as well, and either use Tone of Ion the most, but been testing the others too.

Just hit Gen 4 and wondering is it really worth it? Is there more to gain? I did read the post about regening just curios what more there is to gain.

Reedy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

I hate to say this but I have recently come to the conclusion Regen is just for bragging rights (currently Gen 9.31) Pilots here kept telling me I would be disappointed when I hit Gen 10 but I wanted to be optimistic.

On the other hand I do think it is a waste not to Regen, as you keep everything that has been purchased and trust me you end up with a lot of credits and nothing really you need.

I have heard rumor of a patch soon that will allow Regen 11 and 12 only available through challenges similar to TF1 ... so I say keep Regen-ing Pilot. No sense in wasting your XP

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome aboard pilot. I would pretty much echo everything Mecha Maiden said. I heard something similar that perhaps Generations 11 through 15 are already built into the game and just need to be unlocked to allow you to use them. As Mecha Maiden said, I've heard that if that is the case that those might require you to complete challenges as TF1 did.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ReedyChannel146

Thanks for the advice, i will keep plugging away! Gen 5 here i come :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the Community. I hear what you are saying and have questioned why to keep Regening. (I have over posted on the subject) I am still progressing and am 4.15 on my Xbox and 6.7 on PS4. My thoughts are to get them each to Gen 10 and hope that the 11-15 which apparently are there just not available will entitle some challenges and extra goodies.

If you are on a console don't hesitate to friend me if you want - Xbox DARK BAWGS and the PS4 is DARK_BAWGS.

See you on the frontier.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What's up man? Welcome to the community!

7. ReedyChannel146

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the community pilot Reedy.

9. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

welcome brother , glad you are here.

10. ReedyChannel146

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  11. MDVillarreal

MDVillarreal Generation 3

Welcome to the Frontier, Pilot! With regards to Regenerating, there isn't really anything to unlock outside of more camos and nose arts. My stance is that if you're going to be playing anyway, may as well regen and be working towards something rather than just losing the XP.

• Like Like x 2