Featured New official vid - inside development

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Jul 19, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Another one in the development diary, just hints at the amount of work and creativity that goes into a game like this thesedays....

• Like Like x 3
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

#22 Derrame, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    the dive suit!? why is not that in the game? looks great
    exoskeletons could be interesting

this guys really took the time to design suits,
    nice video, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very cool how the best ideas come from mistakes or from seeing something that was not the original intention. Knowing that the idea for Titans came from just creating a pilot in a dive suit and then sitting a smaller pilot along side of that is pretty cool. It sort of reminds me of how the guy who was trying to design an adhesive that would never come apart realized what he had when he created the sticky notes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

yep this is what and why i support different views and ideas as it brings something different to the table , innovation at times comes from silly mistakes and can grow to change the world .

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself of this when I feel stuck. It also reminded me of one of the stories Napolean Hill told in his "Think and Grow Rich" book. It as the story of R.U. Darby who had sold his land when the gold vein had run out. This is a great story of why you should never give up, because success might be just around the corner and you just can't see it.
    https://jric.wordpress.com/2008/06/30/the-story-of-r-u-darby/

• Like Like x 1