New patch

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Jan 24, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

So, a new patch has been released prior to the upcoming update. First getting a whiff of it on youtube, (unkknown and benchy) I googled and found Respawns Jay posted on another forum about the new patch just released. (You all may already know, but I haven't played for a couple of days)

As you may have read, I would roll pilot sentries up and insert them into the offending pilots A-wall, so I'm chuffed about them getting nerfed!!! The spitfire may be a bit more bearable too... Here's the list:

• New logging to report player connection quality to help us track down reports of laggy games and disconnects.
    • Drastically reduced requirements for Match Loss Protection - Increased chance of not receiving a match loss for joining a game late that we do not expect you to win. When joining matches late if the game has progressed far enough you will see a message notifying you that you will not receive a loss.
    • Increased direct Pilot hit damage for Gravity Star.
    • Increased damage on the Flatline, R-97, Spitfire, L-Star, Double Take, EPG, and Thunderbolt.
    • Decreased damage on the Volt.
    • Regen no longer resets Pilot loadout names.
    • Assists count as Weapon XP again.
    • Nerfed Pilot Sentry.
    • Firestar will no longer display "Thermite Attached" if detonated on friendly Titans.
    • Fixed Ion Vortex Shield drain being framerate dependent.
    • Fixed bad AI navigation on Complex.
    • Fixed collision on Crashsite to prevent players from going into walls.
    • Fixed Legion Overcore not being available after using Smart Core.
    • Fixed "Fairfight category is incompatible".
    • Fixed various stability issues.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

I would have made Tone's weapon automatic

when is the next update/dlc coming out?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I did happen to post that here.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Rrrrrrrewind! Sorry dude, I did have a brief look on here but didn't see it.... Whoisdo, could I get a delete please!