PC New to TF, LF friends!

Discussion in 'PC Parties' started by Ramshackle, Apr 2, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ramshackle

Ramshackle Generation 1

Hi,

My name is Ramshackle85 from the Netherlands. I recently quit my MMO hobby and started playing single player and fps games again.

Right now I'm loving Titanfall, but I can hardly find any games(max 2k people online worldwide??) so I would like to find a group of people that I can just invite and play with:)

I'm new to Origin, and sadly not liking it, but I presume you can inv people like with Steam?
    Anyways, add me: Ramshackle85

My days of playing at 2.0+ KD (CoD) are over, I'm a little older and slower...but I can still hold my own.

Cheers!

2. Ramshackle

Ramshackle Generation 1

Meh, nobody?:( This game seems so empty on PC...while it's so awesome!

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the forum Ramshackle.

4. Jeffb2001

Jeffb2001 Generation 3

Hello and welcome. I understand your troubles. If you don't know the other players, it's a free for all. Too many players won't communicate or don't care about the win. I would rather win than worry about how many points I can keep others from getting. I came here looking for teammates to play with, and I'm still waiting for an invite. Not a big fan of Origin either. I like to play FD & CTF most, but willing to play any mode with some real back up. K/Ds and MVPs mean nothing without a win and some stars. I added you and hope you can add me. Good luck out there and watch your six.
    Always online working so I can play almost anytime.
    Origin ID is DemonicWeasel.

5. Stormchaser5

Stormchaser5 Generation 2

Hello, Sorry if i sound any form of rude. But i'd like to play, My skill is... Okay i'm guessing for a titanfall player, You can't really count on me to get a kill but occasionally i perform well. My origin ID is my username, I'm usually able to play. And one last thing, I won't be using a microphone.

6. TheGamerUrso

TheGamerUrso Generation 3

hey :) i would like to play with you! i am too looking for people to play with

7. Stormchaser5

Stormchaser5 Generation 2

Alright, I'll send a friend request. i haven't been playing titanfall lately, So i might not be very good at the moment.

8. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Add me to your list. Kingkat54.

9. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the forum. I am out. XBoner here.