Nightly Smart pistol rant

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by cmoshdotcom, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Luxxtenebri

Luxxtenebri Generation 2

#61 Luxxtenebri, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Yes I've heard of You mad bro. You can't log onto the internet without hearing some retarded internet catch phrase such at that one. I'm well aware that you are all incapable of not acting like sheep and jumping on some band wagon. The you mad bros or the do you even lift bros or other trolling crap like that. Im not the only one in this thread who spoke out against the smart pistol. I just did it the loudest. And true to the internet you believed that commenting about what i said would receive the most reaction and be the easiest to troll. If you don't think the smart pistol is cheap then dont post on this thread. Start your own thread commenting on how balanced the smart pistol is and how much you like the fact that you don't have to aim at anyone anymore. I know you wont cause then how could you hide behind your computer trolling people cause your actually pissed about your own life and how unsatisfying it is. I'm attacking the smart pistol not individual people. Its fairly immature to turn it into attacking me. I'm sorry your not secure enough with yourself to keep the conversation about what it is. So bring it on. Not keeping it about the smart pistol proves immaturity and I delight in knowing I'm more evolved than you.

2. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Thanks for clarifying that you're indeed mad. Sorry to hear about you being mad, bro.

3. Luxxtenebri

Luxxtenebri Generation 2

#63 Luxxtenebri, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    [Edited. Harassment isn't allowed here. This is your last warning regarding this sort of behavior. - WhoIsDo]

4. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Thank god for the ignore feature on this forum. Some people can't handle being called "mad" apparently.

5. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I'm closing this thread due to the constant bickering. Language like the stuff used above is not tolerated, and you've been warned, @Luxxtenebri.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.